Gun Bumper Stickers - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun Bumper Stickers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

but PNolans, if your attitude doesn't change for the better, quickly, your stay on this forum could be very short indeed. your insults were way out of line and uncalled for in the least. even though i don't totally agree with Tack on this issue, i do respect his opinions and veiwpoints on many issues. so my advice would be to be careful in what you post here on this forum. just some friendly suggestions for you to think about.

That really doesn't sound like a friendly suggestion. If I said that to you, would you really consider it a friendly suggestion?

Check out the rest of my posts. If the members of the forum feel I'm just a troublemaker and a troll, I'll go away. I've gotten some good advice on this forum, and I've tried to give it as well, when I could.

Personally, *I* feel like I was called an EFFING IDIOT .. because I have stickers on my car that say "Remington", "Ruger", "Colorado Bowhunter Association", RIDE snowboards, etc...

It's up to you guys.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:00 AM   #62

Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Yeah...that is pretty menacing...

I just pray ^^THIS^^ fellow is not ALSO a GLOCK owner.

Tack
Why does he have to be in my group?. You started it and you are misspelling words!

Old 12-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #63

Liked 4791 Times on 2317 Posts
Likes Given: 1482

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnolans View Post
That really doesn't sound like a friendly suggestion. If I said that to you, would you really consider it a friendly suggestion?

Check out the rest of my posts. If the members of the forum feel I'm just a troublemaker and a troll, I'll go away. I've gotten some good advice on this forum, and I've tried to give it as well, when I could.

Personally, *I* feel like I was called an EFFING IDIOT .. because I have stickers on my car that say "Remington", "Ruger", "Colorado Bowhunter Association", RIDE snowboards, etc...

It's up to you guys.
Once again partner...

No one called you anything. You misread a post and set about flaming a fellow member.

...so let me help you out here. The next thing you say is.

Oh, sorry Tack, I misread your post. From now on I'll try to read more carefully and endeavor to apply Cane's Rule of having a thick skin.

Tack

Old 12-04-2012, 03:18 AM   #64

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 235

You know what? I will admit that I may have misread the post. But the mud-slinging went both ways.

I come to the firearms talk forum for technical advice . And to give any input when I can.

So... I'll just stay out of the club house. You fella's have a nice day.

Old 12-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #65
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnolans View Post

It's up to you guys.
Tack voiced an opinion on stickers, and what he thought. that opinion also included me as well. so what. get over it. did i feel offended by his opinion? no. i have thick skin and voiced my own opinion.

but your comments came off as inflammatory and threatening by my perception. which IMO is way over the line. that's why my friendly suggestion. and yes it was friendly advice. it was also free with no obligation on your part to take if you so choose not to. have a nice day.

Old 12-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #66

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Old 12-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #67

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Maybe I missed something. Did we really just have someone threaten to take a road trip and "discuss", face to face, the virtues of having bumper stickers?

Old 12-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Maybe I missed something. Did we really just have someone threaten to take a road trip and "discuss", face to face, the virtues of having bumper stickers?
See post 51 on Page 6.

Old 12-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Why does he have to be in my group?. You started it and you are misspelling words!
Fathead...do I need to PM ZG and ask her to cuff you upside the head?

I didn't start anything my friend...ok, I may have baited the hook a little... but this thread is now 7 pages long and only 1 guy decided to pull out the flame thrower.

...and why does he have to be in your group?

Partner, you are not in your group. I was referring to the Fan Boy group and while it's true that most Fan Boy's own GLOCKS, not all GLOCK owners are Fan Boys! I certainly do not consider you one.

Tack

Old 12-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #70

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
See post 51 on Page 6.
Yeah, I read that. I also read your post that apparently was the source of the so called offense.

I'm trying to figure out, just what the hell has it come to? That was just ridiculous. Taking offense so easily at something like that.