Gun Bumper Stickers - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun Bumper Stickers

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pnolans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado Springs,CO
Posts: 202
Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Default Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Regarding Bumper Stickers...

1. Opinions are like azzholes and no one wants to see mine...or yours!
2. Sure Fire way to convince half the people following you that your a complete
EFFING IDIOT.
3. Good way to entice a thief

Tack

After 40 years on this earth, I've only EVER seen 1 bumpersticker that I appreciated seeing because it made laught half way through a ****ty commute.

Cute little Co-Ed driving her typical college student POS car, had a sticker on the back glass that read..."I lost my cherry...but I've still got the box it came in!"
I may be a fool, because I'm picking up a fool's argument.
BUT...

I put whatever stickers on my car I want. I don''t give an "EFFING " shizz what YOU think! Now if I put them all over my windshield, well NOW I'm an "EFFING IDIOT".

I'm convinced that I'm not an "EFFING IDIOT"... I'm thinking that maybe YOU ARE.

do I have to drive to Vancouver, WA to discuss it?
__________________
pnolans is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:00 PM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pnolans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado Springs,CO
Posts: 202
Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Default

Actually, one time I WAS an "EFFING IDIOT" and left my car doors unlocked in my car and did NOT park it in my garage.

There was a one-night crime-spree here in Colorado Springs. The thieves went through most of the suburbs here and looked for cars with doors unlocked. They stole a GPS and an iPod from my car. What I was amazed at was the stuff they DIDN'T steal! I had a nice tripod, a nice expensive spotting scope, a quiver full of arrows in an arrow case, and several other things. As I said before, I DON'T LEAVE GUNS IN MY CAR. So, there were no guns to steal. In fact, the News Report said they stole primarily car stereos, gps, ipod and cell phones.

I did NOT have a sticker saying "Hey, I've got a GPS in my car"! No, I was just a dumbass who forgot to park my car in my garage when I went to bed.

__________________
pnolans is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #53
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pnolans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado Springs,CO
Posts: 202
Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoro View Post
... [snip]..quarterly diabetes chick

You mean, if you have diabetes, you get a chick 4 times /year?

Sign me up!

Here in Co Springs, it's easier to find cars WITHOUT gun stickers. There are a LOT of people packing. OC and CC.
__________________
pnolans is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #54
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Tackleberry1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 5,994
Liked 4787 Times on 2315 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnolans View Post
I may be a fool, because I'm picking up a fool's argument.
BUT...

I put whatever stickers on my car I want. I don''t give an "EFFING " shizz what YOU think! Now if I put them all over my windshield, well NOW I'm an "EFFING IDIOT".

I'm convinced that I'm not an "EFFING IDIOT"... I'm thinking that maybe YOU ARE.

do I have to drive to Vancouver, WA to discuss it?
Hmmm...let's see.

First you quote me to state you are NOT an EFFING IDIOT for having bumper stickers all over your car.

Then you quote me again admitting your EFFING IDIOT status for leaving your car unlocked resulting in the theft of some expensive items...

1. I did not say having bumper stickers made anyone an EFFING IDIOT. I said that having bumper stickers will convince HALF the people following you that you are an EFFING IDIOT...because HALF of any group will find a reason to disagree about ANYTHING!

2. No need for you to spend gas money to Vancouver WA for us to "discuss it".
Your inability to comprehend what you read coupled with your poor grammar and insulting tone is REALLY all this forum needs to make a determination as to your status...

Tack

PS...You are now engaged in a battle of whitts...and you, my friend, are fresh out of ammo. Tack encourages you to gracefully disengage.
__________________
Tackleberry1 is online now  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #55
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Hmmm...let's see.

First you quote me to state you are NOT an EFFING IDIOT for having bumper stickers all over your car.

Then you quote me again admitting your EFFING IDIOT status for leaving your car unlocked resulting in the theft of some expensive items...

1. I did not say having bumper stickers made anyone an EFFING IDIOT. I said that having bumper stickers will convince HALF the people following you that you are an EFFING IDIOT...because HALF of any group will find a reason to disagree about ANYTHING!

2. No need for you to spend gas money to Vancouver WA for us to "discuss it".
Your inability to comprehend what you read coupled with your poor grammar and insulting tone is REALLY all this forum needs to make a determination as to your status...

Tack

PS...You are now engaged in a battle of whitts...and you, my friend, are fresh out of ammo. Tack encourages you to gracefully disengage.
I see you're making friends!!!. You put the threatening winky face that's why! I have a bumper sticker that says "I love everybody!!". J/K.
__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #56
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Hmmm...let's see.

First you quote me to state you are NOT an EFFING IDIOT for having bumper stickers all over your car.

Then you quote me again admitting your EFFING IDIOT status for leaving your car unlocked resulting in the theft of some expensive items...

1. I did not say having bumper stickers made anyone an EFFING IDIOT. I said that having bumper stickers will convince HALF the people following you that you are an EFFING IDIOT...because HALF of any group will find a reason to disagree about ANYTHING!

2. No need for you to spend gas money to Vancouver WA for us to "discuss it".
Your inability to comprehend what you read coupled with your poor grammar and insulting tone is REALLY all this forum needs to make a determination as to your status...

Tack

PS...You are now engaged in a battle of whitts...and you, my friend, are fresh out of ammo. Tack encourages you to gracefully disengage.
personally i do have an FTF and a NRA stickers on both of my trucks. just a little custom touch that i like personally. but i do live in asmaller town so it's not that big a deal as far as crime. putting them on my vehicle was a personal decision reached by me.

but PNolans, if your attitude doesn't change for the better, quickly, your stay on this forum could be very short indeed. your insults were way out of line and uncalled for in the least. even though i don't totally agree with Tack on this issue, i do respect his opinions and veiwpoints on many issues. so my advice would be to be careful in what you post here on this forum. just some friendly suggestions for you to think about.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #57
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 820
Liked 156 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

I really don't care what people do to their cars, I think they look stupid personally.

__________________

Last edited by 95sniper; 12-04-2012 at 12:39 AM.
95sniper is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:38 AM   #58
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Tackleberry1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 5,994
Liked 4787 Times on 2315 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
I see you're making friends!!!. You put the threatening winky face that's why! I have a bumper sticker that says "I love everybody!!". J/K.
Yeah...that is pretty menacing...

I just pray ^^THIS^^ fellow is not ALSO a GLOCK owner.

Tack
__________________
Tackleberry1 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:49 AM   #59
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pnolans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado Springs,CO
Posts: 202
Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post


PS...You are now engaged in a battle of whitts...and you, my friend, are fresh out of ammo. Tack encourages you to gracefully disengage.
It's spelled "wits". How about spelling?
__________________
pnolans is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #60
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Tackleberry1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 5,994
Liked 4787 Times on 2315 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnolans View Post
It's spelled "wits". How about spelling?
How about it? I Phone auto spell messes with the best of us from time to time.

...so your point is? What?

Tack
__________________
Tackleberry1 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Bumper stickers cpttango30 The Club House 30 04-17-2011 12:39 PM
Bumper stickers seen on military bases lonyaeger The Club House 4 04-24-2010 02:15 AM
HOA asks Vet to Remove Bumper Stickers! Bigcountry02 Politics, Religion and Controversy 22 04-01-2010 11:44 PM
Obama Clown bumper stickers taking orders spittinfire The Club House 33 08-10-2009 07:53 PM