Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun Bumper Stickers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I advertise nothing!!! No bumper stickers, no nra, no gun t-shirts or jackets, no patches on my range bag. People who know me know that somewhere there is a gun. Otherwise, it's on a need to know basis and nobody needs to know! In this manner I neither make myself a target for theives nor do I give up the advantage of surprise in tactical situations.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:14 PM   #12

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 233

1. I NEVER leave a gun in the car without my
2. Dogs that I take everywhere with me.
3. It hasn't devolved to that situation yet here in Co. Springs. In Denver or Pueblo maybe, but not here yet. at least WHERE I GO ...

I have a Ruger, Remington, and Browning sticker on my car. Also Grateful Dead, and "Wag More, Bark Less"

Old 11-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8375 Times on 3624 Posts
Likes Given: 1288

Well, I DID have some spare NRA stickers. They wound up on M-2 50 cals in Iraq- included them in some care packages to the guys!

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #14
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 463 Times on 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuate
Living in some places in the US, Cities, for instance where there are thugs and zombies in huge numbers, we should or must consider our firearms as we would consider a poker hand, never reveal it to others ! They can't steal or beat a hand that they are unaware of .
There are zombies in your city?

Old 11-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #15

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

I agree with the OP. I won't put any gun stickers on my car. I have two stickers on there from a ski company that I promote (they in return give me VERY good deals on gear) and a heli skiing operation that I have a relationship with. IMO gun stickers on a car are a big sign that says "please break in and steal stuff".

''I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
J.B. Books

Old 11-27-2012, 02:26 PM   #16

Liked 3680 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

I have an NRA, Larue, Colt and Magpul sticker on my truck... 2 things.

1) I no longer have tailgaters.
2) Reminds the anti-gunners that we are everywhere.

I don't leave weapons in my car, and I don't know where the OP lives, but around here....
Lets see, just going to my car today, I saw a 'don't tread on me' sticker. A 2A sticker. Multiple NRA stickers, a got sig sticker.
That's my school parking lot.

However, my college is VERY pro 2A, they will let you store firearms on campus and check them out if you need them. We HAD a range, but the EPA shut it down because of ventilation.
Common sight to see gun racks loaded with rifles, at school. I know plenty of people who keep guns in their cars anyways.

Like I said, very pro 2A college.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

People Like This 
Old 11-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #17

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
I have an NRA, Larue, Colt and Magpul sticker on my truck... 2 things.

1) I no longer have tailgaters.
2) Reminds the anti-gunners that we are everywhere.

I don't leave weapons in my car, and I don't know where the OP lives, but around here....
Lets see, just going to my car today, I saw a 'don't tread on me' sticker. A 2A sticker. Multiple NRA stickers, a got sig sticker.
That's my school parking lot.

However, my college is VERY pro 2A, they will let you store firearms on campus and check them out if you need them. We HAD a range, but the EPA shut it down because of ventilation.
Common sight to see gun racks loaded with rifles, at school. I know plenty of people who keep guns in their cars anyways.

Like I said, very pro 2A college.
I miss Maine

''I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
J.B. Books

Old 11-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #18

Liked 622 Times on 376 Posts
Likes Given: 12

I also agree with the no stickers policy. I carry, but also have a "truck gun" in the glove box that never leaves the vehicle. If I were a criminal I would look for stickers to make my target selection. I don't want to advertise what might be in my vehicle when I'm away. Those stickers won't change any anti's mind in my opinion because they have already proven they have no logic by being an anti in the first place.

Old 11-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 200 Times on 172 Posts
Likes Given: 61

I used to have "Got Glock?" Decal on my rear side window. Took it off.
But now i have Firearmstalk.com decal, New Frontier Armory decal, Noveske and Spike's Tactical logos. I just love them.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #20

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

For those who say I would never leave a gun in my car, I think you are missing my point. So let's put a general story together. You are out for the day. You are carrying your own weapon as usual. And you have no plans to go inside in type of government or school buildings or banks. But you get a emergency call from your child's school. Something has happened and you need to go into the school. Uhm.....are you going to carry into the school? Where are you going to leave that weapon? This is a generalize story. Get my point?