Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gun accidents funny and not funny

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 12:52 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9193 Times on 5052 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
It would surprise me greatly if the revolver was a model 65. I would put money on Taurus or Rossi. Maybe Dan Wesson if the interchageable barrel was not properly tightened.
When I bought my gun, I just snatched it up knowing nothing about it. Then when I got it home I started looking up reviews and such on it. Anyways... there have been some say that the pinned barrels have a tendency of flying down range, and one of the videos I found was that very one (or so similar it looks like the same one) on youtube, and was supposed to be a 65.

BTW I haven't had the first problem with mine. they supposedly are prone to flame cutting and forcing cone cracking with the lighter high velocity rounds, so I use the heavier lower velocity rounds.

Old 09-16-2011, 02:31 AM   #12

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Yea...That's one big gun....I think every-one of those guys whoud think twice about shooting-it again.....That poor little skinny-guy at the end,didn't have a chance.....

Old 09-16-2011, 02:35 AM   #13

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 456

I am amazed by the number of people that attempt to shoulder fire a pistol gripped shotty, more so by the one-handed Rambos that invariably loose teeth...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 09-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #14

Liked 952 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 515

that was my thoughts . hey lets aim at yonder target with this here sawed off pistol gripe scatter gun , aint got no stock so you gotta hold it close to git a good aim on it . ...... IDIOTS ....

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.