Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Gucci no more...! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/gucci-no-more-90230/)

dango 05-06-2013 05:17 PM

Gucci no more...!

To all married men or even just long relationships , say (Gucci) , hit road..! I'm
No fashion consultant , but have played the part of one since I became socially castrated.., (married)..!

Well , no more..! Do these shoes match my blouse..? No , but , they do make your head look fat..!

Should I wear the white belt or the black..? I kind a like the one around your neck..!

Do these jeans make my butt look fat ..? No , your fat makes you look fat..!

Do I look that bad for my age..? No , you make a fine fossil..!

Do I still look sexy..? Of coarse you do , but then so do matting Wild-a-beast..!

Fact is , I you're ugly to the bone , that blouse doesn't change that..!

If you're hot as hell , (sexy) , you'll look hot Ina garbage bag..! There is nothing I can do , I don't like to fib , but , If this continues , I could spend the rest of my life in a confessional....! Eeeeeek..!

Sam78 05-06-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango
To all married men or even just long relationships , say (Gucci) , hit road..! I'm
No fashion consultant , but have played the part of one since I became socially castrated.., (married)..!

Well , no more..! Do these shoes match my blouse..? No , but , they do make your head look fat..!

Should I wear the white belt or the black..? I kind a like the one around your neck..!

Do these jeans make my butt look fat ..? No , your fat makes you look fat..!

Do I look that bad for my age..? No , you make a fine fossil..!

Do I still look sexy..? Of coarse you do , but them so so matting Wild-a-beast..!

Fact is , I you're ugly to the bone , that blouse doesn't change that..!

If you're hot as hell , (sexy) , you'll look hot Ina garbage bag..! There is nothing I can do , I don't like to fib , but , If this continues , I could spend the rest of my life in a confessional....! Eeeeeek..!

Hah hah hah hah. He hit his limit and snapped. It's hilarious!

Sam78 05-06-2013 05:42 PM

Read it to my wife and am lmao. Thank you!

dango 05-06-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam78 (Post 1238789)
Hah hah hah hah. He hit his limit and snapped. It's hilarious!

Yeap , I have.! Snapped , not even stared yet..! I try to keep it civil , but , that can be very difficult at times . Some people in my life will not budge and it's my life , not theirs..!

I'm going on a light back packing trip soon , just waiting for the weather to break.! By (break) , I mean the worst weather I can find , wind , rain , lightening , thunder , down right crazy stuff.! I love that stuff?.!

"Oh , but Dango" why..? Because I want ..! But your back , (MY BACK) and I feel fine..! But that hard , hard , ground...? Well , from my experiences , I find ground somewhat hard , you know , the nature of the beast , (GROUND).!

But , but , BUT , BUUUUUUUTTTT HELL.! The next person that insinuates that I am an egg shell , I!m going to throw an egg at them so,s they can see the difference..! I , meaning (ME) just might do some repelling , climbing and whatever else I choose to do..!

If I , meaning (Me) were that stupid , I'd have been dead along time ago..! NO THY-SELF , I do , never did anything I new I could not..!

Will I lie or pacify , no I will not..! Not even to save my (on thin ice) marriage .!
If Yaul can't handle watching me , may I suggest look the other way...!:p

Excuse me , I have to check the weather...! And those shoes , they do make your (HEAD) look really fat....!

Sam78 05-10-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango

Yeap , I have.! Snapped , not even stared yet..! I try to keep it civil , but , that can be very difficult at times . Some people in my life will not budge and it's my life , not theirs..!

I'm going on a light back packing trip soon , just waiting for the weather to break.! By (break) , I mean the worst weather I can find , wind , rain , lightening , thunder , down right crazy stuff.! I love that stuff?.!

"Oh , but Dango" why..? Because I want ..! But your back , (MY BACK) and I feel fine..! But that hard , hard , ground...? Well , from my experiences , I find ground somewhat hard , you know , the nature of the beast , (GROUND).!

But , but , BUT , BUUUUUUUTTTT HELL.! The next person that insinuates that I am an egg shell , I!m going to throw an egg at them so,s they can see the difference..! I , meaning (ME) just might do some repelling , climbing and whatever else I choose to do..!

If I , meaning (Me) were that stupid , I'd have been dead along time ago..! NO THY-SELF , I do , never did anything I new I could not..!

Will I lie or pacify , no I will not..! Not even to save my (on thin ice) marriage .!
If Yaul can't handle watching me , may I suggest look the other way...!:p

Excuse me , I have to check the weather...! And those shoes , they do make your (HEAD) look really fat....!

Sorry if i was rude with my comment earlier. It was so comical when i read it. I didn't think it was serious. But now i see it was. Sorry again.

WebleyFosbery38 05-10-2013 09:20 AM

After 20 years of marriage bliss, I do smell what your stepping in! Ive got a habbit of telling the truth or saying nothing at all. My wife has learned not to ask me any question she doesnt want to hear the real answer to. I try not to volunteer to piss her off if she doesnt try to coax me into pissing her off. I dont sweat any of it and perfected the blank stare years ago. When she gets the look, she knows its because Im hedging and ready to say something she wont want to hear.

I hope you can find the method that works to preserve peace in the house, divorce is much worse than Gucci fibs!