Grenade gone wrong -LOL-

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Grenade gone wrong -LOL-

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Grenade gone wrong -LOL-

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=51e_1270058280

I carry a 1 inch guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. Its not whiz-bang tactical, but one shot to the grape, and its coloring books for Christmas.

Advocate For Armed America Because Your Attorney Can Get You Out Of Jail, Not Out Of A Grave.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-31-2010, 07:27 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Thats funny sh!t!! Not really, but, no thats funny!! Maybe they should give those guys a baseball to throw first to see if they can at least throw straight! Truly, I hope no one got hurt...

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I worked with a guy who was a MP in the latter part of Vietnam. He almost cried laughing about some new South Vietnamese soldiers training with a "thump gun". Apparently one of them was holding a loaded "thump gun" pointed straight up, while watching a demonstration of how to use it when he accidentally fired the weapon, straight up. My former coworker apparently felt the mad dashes for cover by everyone at the range were pretty comical, at least from a distance.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:08 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Why do people fear going to war with China?
Clearly their military doesn't know what they are doing! xD

j/k... China is a force to be reckoned with.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown

Old 04-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Grenade gone right

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D