Gremlin Sighting in my Driveway - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gremlin Sighting in my Driveway

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 10:26 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
My wife is Sicilian. You tell her she needs to lose weight Samples.

Good point. I would punch Aaron in the face and tell him he needs plastic surgery

Old 09-20-2009, 10:31 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

See! I tol' ya'.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-21-2009, 06:12 AM   #13
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Motion lights are a good idea, even more practice with the wife. Show her what she should do if bad happens at your home. You don't want her talking in your ear or making noise but she doesn't know until you explain it to her and practice it. Might seem stupid or funny but understand the goal (keep you and yours safe). Do wait for bad to happen prepare for it. You don't have to turn your home into a bunker to be safe, just have a plan that everyone undrstands and practices.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:14 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Yup, good points. I'm prepared and ready, but my wife really isn't. She's comfortable and accurate with her model 60, but that's about all. I'll have to work on it with her.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-21-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5737 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Glad nobody got hurt! Maybe a car alarm could be helpful; though, they can be annoying if you don't respond promptly to an alert. I will also say that i have come VERY near to soiling myself when a car surprised me with a blast of sirens, even though i had no bad intent. If you were to hit the panic button while somebody was crouched near your vehicle, they would probably not be to hard to ID by the pant stains/stench and deafness: patrolling officer "You lost sir? You seem to have something on your pants there, WHEW! Let me see some ID sir. Sir? SIR?" Croucher "Huh? What? Eh?"

Old 09-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #16
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I say this in jest. But maybe to teach her the value of silence, the next time (real or practice) you send her down to the driveway and you take up a covering position from the window.

I'm glad everything turned out OK.

Old 09-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Geez Troy, that's cold blooded.

I like it.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:06 AM   #18

Default Gremlin

I remember the Gremlin my friend had a green one