Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Great Story- Neighbor Dispute Ends Well!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7655 Times on 4416 Posts
Likes Given: 9867

Default Great Story- Neighbor Dispute Ends Well!

This is how neighborly disagreements should really be settled. Not through the police! (Notably, the police contributed to the escalation of the dispute by failing to respond in the first place!)

http://www.rockcitytimes.com/angry-mother-twins-throws-flaming-diapers-late-night-firework-shooters/

Quote:
Police were called to a Hillcrest neighborhood early this morning when neighbors reported that a local mom of twins began throwing flaming dirty diapers at a group of people setting off fireworks.

The woman, Ernie Orsborn, became angry over fireworks going off in her neighborhood while her two young children were trying to sleep. Records show repeated calls to 311 reporting the firework violators between 8:30p.m. and 1 a.m.

Around 9:00 Orsborn posted to her twitter account: “I mean, if you like fireworks, go to Pops on the River and let us abstained sip our wine in peace as babies sleep.”

Witnesses tell us that sometime around 1:30 a.m. she decided to take measures into her own hands.

“I heard her yell, you want to see fireworks, here you go *******s,” a neighbor tells us. “Suddenly I see her holding a diaper bin and a lighter. She started pulling them out one by one and lobbing them over the fence at a group of drunk men shooting bottle rockets at each other. I sort of wanted to go help her throw them.”

None of the individuals shooting the fireworks sustained any injuries, although several did have large amounts of child fecal matter on their faces. Police say that the men promptly put away the fireworks and apologized to the angry mother. None of the men are pressing charges according to police.

As of this morning several bottles of wine, fresh fruit, and pastries have been set outside Orsborn’s house. Neighbors additionally tell us the men in question have spent much of the morning quietly washing Orsborn’s car, weeding her flowers beds, and pruning her rose bushes while their wives and girlfriends watch from across the street.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5764 Times on 3153 Posts
Likes Given: 10895

She should have started by addressing the neighbor. It sounds like her only contact with them was when she drank too much wine and started flinging flaming poo.

No offense and none taken

People Like This 
Old 07-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #3
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7655 Times on 4416 Posts
Likes Given: 9867

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
She should have started by addressing the neighbor. It sounds like her only contact with them was when she drank too much wine and started flinging flaming poo.
My take on it was that she did try but to no avail. But I am pleased that the next morning nobody was in jail from either side and the guys who were disturbing the peace were making up for their indescretions.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 07-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #4

Liked 2303 Times on 1349 Posts
Likes Given: 1465

Quote:
It sounds like her only contact with them was when she drank too much wine and started flinging flaming poo.
lol. i just wanted to quote this....i mean, well.....there is nothing to add....it stands on it own...
Old 07-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1647 Times on 899 Posts
Likes Given: 527

Hilarious. I would say their wives and girlfriends had something to do with the atonement.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
You are either pro gun or pro crime.

People Like This 
Old 07-08-2013, 12:23 AM   #6

Liked 117 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Quote:
Flinging flaming poo does sound like a very effective way to get someone to stop doing what ever they are doing. Nasty yet still effective.

Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. –Mark Twain

People Like This 
Old 07-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #7
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5479 Times on 2707 Posts
Likes Given: 5813

Another reason I live in the boonies...