The Great Blue Gun Drive - Page 13
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Great Blue Gun Drive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 03:05 AM   #121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9209 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Holy ****.

LongBaller, you about ready to quit your day job?

I can't wait to see the work that's going to be coming out of your shop!

Old 10-27-2012, 03:33 AM   #122

Liked 295 Times on 254 Posts

How's about you keep the first post updated with which one's would do you most good for your business and cross them off as you get them. A popularity scaling/rating. Perhaps, with a tad more effort on your part, someone woupd be willing to spring for something both for you and them, and two-fer.

Just sayin.

What about am address to send to. Maybe a PO box so personal addresses aren't posted on the internet. It too should be made easily accessible to those whom want to help without them having to go out of their way to find it. Maybe this too should be posted in the first post.

Last edited by BeyondTheBox; 10-27-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:45 AM   #123

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3481 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBaller71 View Post
Thanks guys! I am so lucky to have the opportunity to be a part of this community. There is much to be said for the direction it is headed, and I like it.

I've been on forums that self-destructed and never recovered. I have no idea what I missed, but I sure as hell am proud to be a part of what is yet to come.

Lets rock this joint!!
Your skill set is PERFECT for this forum. It's one of those hand in glove matches. We are REALLY lucky to have you, to be honest.

But since we do have you, you're ours bitch. Jump forums and you're dead.

TWMIM, once again, has looked around for a need, found a source, and put the two together for the good of the forum brotherhood.

This is not the first time, and I hope it won't be the last, because this forum community has SUCH POTENTIAL!!

Now Dave, get back to work!!!

JD
Old 10-27-2012, 03:47 AM   #124

Liked 1623 Times on 696 Posts
Likes Given: 2092

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
How's about you keep the first post updated with which one's would do you most good for your business and cross them off as you get them. A popularity scaling/rating. Perhaps, with a tad more effort on your part, someone woupd be willing to spring for something both for you and them, and two-fer.

Just sayin.
I don't think he can. I had the first post, I can try to alter it, but I'm not sure how many times I'm allowed to edit it.

This is a problem, though, we need a system that we can update what he has, that's easy for everyone to just pop in and see without too much searching...
Old 10-27-2012, 03:52 AM   #125
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6355 Times on 3371 Posts
Likes Given: 469

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBaller71 View Post
That sounds great. Totally doable. Just give me a shout and we will get it done to your specs. Those bullet loops are a BIATCH, but very cool when done right. Looking forward to it, sir!!
wont be for a bit yet. i need to find a style i like and thats going to take some window shopping. not sure if 24 will fit on a two gun rig or just 12. i do know i WANT crossed bandoliers!! cant be a bandito without bandoliers!!

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 10-27-2012, 03:52 AM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWMIM View Post
I don't think he can. I had the first post, I can try to alter it, but I'm not sure how many times I'm allowed to edit it.

This is a problem, though, we need a system that we can update what he has, that's easy for everyone to just pop in and see without too much searching...
Simple.

You want in? Send a PM and confirm whether a blue gun is needed or not.

What the problem is??

JD
Old 10-27-2012, 03:53 AM   #127

Liked 295 Times on 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWMIM

Exactly my point. I'd hate to have someone purchase something he already has without knowing it, creating a redundancy and wasting the good samaritans money. Just a thought is all.

How's about a separate thread. Make clear that you wish for no replies, rather, its sole purpose is to inform. Then you can edit until it disallows then post a new one with edits, trumping previous and edit it until no longer can. Rinse and repeat.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:58 AM   #128

Liked 1623 Times on 696 Posts
Likes Given: 2092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Simple.

You want in? Send a PM and confirm whether a blue gun is needed or not.

What the problem is??

JD
Baller has stated that he's getting crushed with PMs, which is good, but kicking his butt, too.

We know how that can be, no "reply all".
Old 10-27-2012, 04:06 AM   #129

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

A simple update of his webpage as to what models he can do would be the easiest. One update for him and no hassle updating here. Thoughts.

Again, with the "Reply All"

Old 10-27-2012, 04:08 AM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWMIM View Post
Baller has stated that he's getting crushed with PMs, which is good, but kicking his butt, too.

We know how that can be, no "reply all".
Hey! Heavy is the crown.

You called down the thunder, now you have it.

If someone wants in, they PM BEFORE they cut a check.

It's simple and it's effective from the source himself.

What if Dave gets busy and misses ONE update? Is he responsible because YOU didn't wait and ordered a 1911 with rail that he ALREADY had?

I think not.......