Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Grammar is important (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/grammar-important-33086/)

jpattersonnh 10-15-2010 07:34 PM

Grammar is important
 
I was sent this from a friend. Since we have seen this here, I thought I'd share!

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. :D

lonyaeger 10-15-2010 07:50 PM

.......ah, never mind. I don't want to be known as the spelling/grammar Nazi any more.

IGETEVEN 10-15-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpattersonnh (Post 368913)
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QJDOQQGmSD...0/IMG_7881.JPG

jpattersonnh 10-15-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonyaeger (Post 368920)
.......ah, never mind. I don't want to be known as the spelling/grammar Nazi any more.

I thought I was!

lonyaeger 10-15-2010 10:30 PM

It was a tag team effort.

willshoum 10-15-2010 10:32 PM

Stumped!!!!
 
The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert. Or a buck does funny things when does are present. Now I'm all confused.....:eek::)

lonyaeger 10-15-2010 10:37 PM

I never helped my Uncle Jack off a horse. He was always fine by himself.

jpattersonnh 10-15-2010 11:33 PM

My Uncle Jack always beat a buck to the shot. thisisthe issuueherre

c3shooter 10-16-2010 12:34 AM

Polish the Polish boots. We are going to hunt, whether the weather is bad or good. Grammar is important- but Grandpa was pretty handy to saw a two by four, too.

gregs887 10-16-2010 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpattersonnh (Post 368913)
I was sent this from a friend. Since we have seen this here, I thought I'd share!

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. :D

I see what you did there.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.