Got into a wreck, not my fault though. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Got into a wreck, not my fault though.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Nothing pisses me off more than my mother handeling my business.

The guys insurance called today which was weird because we weren't going to report it....they were asking for some info for a claim for me I guess....a free check in the mail.

My mother screwed it up and said "We aint going to take no claim we don't want to report it."

But I told my mother that he already reported it then and we should take the claim, But she ****ed it up. My premiums won't go up...that means the man admitted fault and is trying to be a nice guy by giving me a check to get my bumper fixed....enough though I'd probably pocket the cash.

Eh then again on the other side maybe it will make his insurance be more leniant and my mother is being smarter than I.....hurr...actually no....the insurance company is just going to pocket my cash and up that mans insurance up the ass like they were going to do anyway.

Insurance companies...bah.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

She didn't sign anything; call the insurance company back. Tell them the only damage was the bumper & you can get a new one for about $X.

FYI, I pushed some kid's bumper up under his S10 with my GEO prizm a few years ago & insisted on getting a police report & letting my insurance company fix it for the kid. He had just gotten the truck & got cut off in traffic right in front of me. I felt better knowing duder got his new-to-him truck fixed back.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiroZero713 View Post
Feb....starting to piss me off want to leave now.
You better hope they don't sent you to great lakes Ill. that will be one cold place in Feb,I froze my arse off there in May,they might shut the windows in the barracks when the temp dips below 20 degrees. What A school are you going to? My advice is to keep the company comanders from learning your name for as long as possible and do not volunteer for anything,they will volunteer you all you will want,just pay attention to what they say and try to act like a fly on the wall and you will do well. Pm me if you have any questions.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #14

Going to Great lakes actually...only place they have no from what I'm told.

My A school is Nuclear.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:56 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

No, no, no, NewQlar.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 AM   #16

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

When I went through they treated all the nukes gently,they were hurting for nukes then as I imagine they are today,I went through great mistakes,great lakes in 1982. It will be a great experience for you and give you stories to tell your kids and grand kids. Good luck and stay safe,

Old 10-15-2009, 02:40 AM   #17

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

I heard they come around and gently have your personal assastant wake you up every morning in the Navy... Nothing like having cold water sprayed on you at 0330.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:30 AM   #18

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I heard they come around and gently have your personal assastant wake you up every morning in the Navy... Nothing like having cold water sprayed on you at 0330.
I do remember some ****e cans bouncing down through the barracks at some very rude times of the morning and someone hollering something about a bunch of numnuts.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:42 AM   #19

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

trash cans shoot

They threw effign CS gas in our barracks a few times.

That was fun it got me out of training for an entire day while I was sitting at the docs because I had a bad reaction to it. I burst all the blood vessels in my eyes so the white was red with blood boy did I look freaky.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #20

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Sounds like a blast,sorry I missed that,I assume you weren't a squid. The teargas chamber was broke the day we were supposed to go through it,so we missed it,too bad.