Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Got a Another Firearm Today (A Good Day) (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/got-another-firearm-today-good-day-7753/)

SGT-MILLER 10-17-2008 04:02 AM

Got a Another Firearm Today (A Good Day)

Well, I purchased a nice Hi-Point JCP .45 Auto for the nice price of $140.00.

You can't beat that price. I also purchased a Hogue slip on grip for $9.99.

Basically, I'm not trying to brag, but I want people to know on this site that it is possible to purchase a nice .45 without having to spend alot of money. This gun is nowhere considered top of the line, but it will run and will do what it's designed to do, and that is to save your life by driving 230 grain hardball steel into your attacker.

It's a good day today.:D

P.S. That brings my current gun collection up to a whopping two firearms...lol. A Hi-Point C-9 9mm, and now the JCP .45 Auto (still got alot more firearms to buy before I'm happy...lol).

The best part is that they are both MADE IN AMERICA.:cool:

Angeleyes 10-17-2008 05:23 AM

Got any pics Sarge?
Huba huba

Ram Rod 10-17-2008 11:55 AM

Any day a member gets a new pistol is a good day! Congrats! Nice find. We'll be waiting for the pics. ;)

BigO01 10-17-2008 12:54 PM

It would be a good idea to buy a few spare magazines for the two you have now .

When it all hits the fan "as it looks like it might just do real soon" you can't fight and keep one or two magazines loaded at the same time .

cbw 10-17-2008 01:30 PM

Good find, I think, never heard of that name. But if it does what yu say good move. Also waiting for pics.:D

Mark F 10-17-2008 01:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great Sarge!

I believe this is the JCP you have? Hi Point, JCP .45ACP

Very NICE!!!!

SPECIFICATIONS & ADVERTISEMENT:
Hi Point Firearms (MKS)

The Hi Point Polymer Pistol is on a larger frame allowing the shooter to enjoy the shooting even more. The Hi Point Polymer Pistol makes it fun to shoot targets, small game hunting and protecting lives too. The 3-Dot sights on the Hi Point Polymer Pistol are sure to zero in on your target. You can't go wrong with a Hi Point Polymer Pistol by your side.

Hi Point Polymer Pistol
Model: Polymer Semi-Automatic
Manufacturer Number: 34510
Action: Double Action Only
Caliber: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 4 1/2 Inch
Capacity: 9 Round
Safety: Thumb
Grips: Polymer
Sights:3-Dot
Weight: 42 Ounces
Finish: Black

matt g 10-17-2008 02:38 PM

They're ugly as sin and the ergonomics are horrible, but they do go bang every time you pull the trigger, or they get fixed for free and they're cheap.

dango 10-17-2008 02:54 PM

Sweet sarge,I no how you feel.My wish list went to the miraculous list.Any bargain is good and that's a good one .

Congrats!!!

Northwoods 10-17-2008 03:45 PM

Congrats Sarge! A new toy is always fun. Hope you enjoy it, and if you don't, trade it for something you do.

Have fun!

Dillinger 10-17-2008 03:55 PM

I see the New Gun Stork has visited and we have a new proud papa. Congrats on the new addition...

JD