Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > GoPro sports/ helmet cam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 01:14 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default GoPro sports/ helmet cam

Does anyone have experience with one of these or any other type of helmet cam? I want one for dirt riding, snowmobiling and maybe for shooting vids .. As in videos of shooting

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-31-2012, 01:24 AM   #2

Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmboyz
Does anyone have experience with one of these or any other type of helmet cam? I want one for dirt riding, snowmobiling and maybe for shooting vids .. As in videos of shooting
Unbeatable. I have been in the action sports industry for 7 years and have owned the GoPro for 3 years now. It's been on motocross helmets, wakeboards, skydiving, scuba diving, snowboards, lower fairing of sportbike, hood of a car, on an RC car, and tumbled, fell, rolled, and flipped. Always A+ footage.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:49 AM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I have this on my helmet when I kart and when I go target shooting I put it on one of those little tripods to record shooting video, great camera.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:58 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Awesome thanks guys.. thats why I love this place and the huge member base,, real world results and a no b/s answer to pretty much anything.