Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Google This

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 12:14 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
This thread is still on page one, this is the stuff the old guys are talking about...

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/where-did-nra-civil-war-relic-come-38126/
Yeah, just use us and then throw us away. Never call, never write. I feel so cheap.

Old 02-10-2011, 02:52 AM   #42
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6111 Times on 3703 Posts
Likes Given: 6916

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
Yeah, just use us and then throw us away. Never call, never write. I feel so cheap.
I heard you ARE cheap.

Old 02-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #43

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts

HK Are you going to try and solve the problem or are you just going to whine and cry about it?

2 things.

This forum doesn't do what you claim 90% of the time. Go to some other forums like THR and ask a question your first 10 answers will be google it or just use the search feature of the board. Then the next ten will be telling you how big of an asshat you are because you didn't use the search. Then the next 30 will be telling you how much of a scumbag you are for owning x gun and not y gun.

Go to the 1911 forum and say you like kimber. They have a special set of rails off that board for any kimber owners. If you don't carry a $2k+ gun for CCW your and idiot.

Again I don't see you really trying to do anything about it.

Not every forum is a good fit for people. I went through 10 or 12 before I landed here and found it to be the best on the webz for fun friends and knowledge. Many on here find incessant whining or complaining annoying to say the least. If you don't like how people are on this board maybe you should find another one to spend your time on. I am not saying this to run anyone off but you have only been here a short time and your biggest contribution today has been this thread which in reality hasn't contributed to the forum in any why shape or form.