Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Good Wii Shooting/Light Gun Game (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/good-wii-shooting-light-gun-game-36212/)

schwefel 12-30-2010 11:30 PM

Good Wii Shooting/Light Gun Game

Been looking for a Wii shooting game but am having difficulty finding one. (Google is not your friend on this one.) Sadly there is loads of Wii shovelware out there.

Can anyone out on the forum make a recomendation of a good/fun title?

Thanks

Jason

Brian P 12-31-2010 08:33 AM

Try "Chicken Shoot." It's rated as Everyone 10+ but don't let that fool you. It's downright funny and fun to play... for adults! :D

Yunus 12-31-2010 12:14 PM

Boom Blox has some shooting mini games in it. It's a great game all around but not totally focused on shooting, it's also Jenga and reverse Jenga and some other things.

skullcrusher 12-31-2010 12:25 PM

Dangerous Hunts is fun. The gun has a red tint lens scope that allows you to see the mean critters hiding in bushes and such. I was gonna get the kid North American Adventures for Christmas, but Game Stop was sold out. The gun has pump action as well to reload.

As a side note, the Dangerous Hunts game would be very therapeutic for people who say have an unnatural fear of bears for example. *Ahem-Orangello-cough*

schwefel 12-31-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 412096)
Dangerous Hunts is fun. The gun has a red tint lens scope that allows you to see the mean critters hiding in bushes and such.

We have a XBox 360 as well, and I see Dangerous Hunts is available on it, also.

Anyone have any thoughts between the two platforms? (Other than graphics.)

General_lee 12-31-2010 03:17 PM

Goldeneye has been remade for Wii, should be coming out soon if it hasn't already.

Dillinger 12-31-2010 03:25 PM

There was one we got when we first got the Wii, I was just looking at the titles and you are right about Google not being a friend.

I think the one we got was House of the Dead, or House of Dead People. Something like that.

It's a corny, two guys thrown together who hate each other storyline with tons of zombies to shoot and they have little mini games like when you breach a traveling sideshow you can have balloon shoots and stuff.

We had a blast playing it one night with some friends over, but we had been drinking, so your YMMV.

JD

orangello 12-31-2010 05:42 PM

I got this one for Christmas: Bass Pro Shops The Hunt Video Hunting Game for Wii with Hunting Controller

Neat lil gun, but menu navigation suuuuuuucks, fun overall.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 412096)
As a side note, the Dangerous Hunts game would be very therapeutic for people who say have an unnatural fear of bears for example. *Ahem-Orangello-cough*

Hate doesn't always stem from fear; some of us are just haters. ;)