Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Good Sunday Morning....... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/good-sunday-morning-46814/)

winds-of-change 08-14-2011 09:26 AM

Good Sunday Morning.......
 
I have three nights off now. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I am looking forward to that! I have a bunch of chores to do but I can also do whatever I want in those three days. I promised the granddaughter I'd take her to see the Smurfs movie. The weather has been beautiful here. It cooled off a lot and the days have been pleasant.

What's in store for you this coming week?

Gatekeeper 08-14-2011 09:37 AM

Probably another 65-70 hour, 6 day work week. Too tired to make the pstol match today so maybe I'll make the one next Sunday.
My neice has a birthday party coming up though, and I can't remember if it's next sunday or not:rolleyes:

My scope should be back from Leupold some time this week so I'm looking forward to re-mounting and re-zeroing it.

winds-of-change 08-14-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatekeeper (Post 562702)
My scope should be back from Leupold some time this week so I'm looking forward to re-mounting and re-zeroing it.

Don't forget to lap the rings. :p :confused:

Jay 08-14-2011 11:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Morning, ma'am... taught a gun class yesterday, and only have a couple of guns left to clean today..... AFTER I fix up the venison for breakfast and lunchtime NASCAR snacks. My furkids love it when I fix venison, because they get the scraps. :)
Wife and I will run a couple of errands in town, then we'll come home and be "hard to find" for the rest of the day...

Hope everyone has a great day.

Firearms4ever 08-14-2011 02:28 PM

There's not much in store for me this week. I'll probably go to the gunshop sometime this week, going to the gunshow this coming weekend, and my birthday's friday :D. Other than that not too much going on ;).

danf_fl 08-14-2011 02:30 PM

Gotta go to work at 2:00.
Checked the bikes out, filled tires and gas tanks.

Have a good one!

bkt 08-14-2011 02:34 PM

Dropping the wife off at the airport tomorrow morning - she's heading to Dallas for the week for a work conference and she's not looking forward to the heat, celebrating the 40th anniversary of the death of the dollar tomorrow night with some buddies (August 15th 1971 is the date Nixon cut the final strings holding the dollar to gold), got a Tea Party meet-up Tuesday night, meeting up with prepper friends Thursday and picking up my M1 Garand I bought from one of them. Otherwise...just working long hours. Not too exciting.

Jay 08-14-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firearms4ever (Post 562762)
There's not much in store for me this week. I'll probably go to the gunshop sometime this week, going to the gunshow this coming weekend, and my birthday's friday :D. Other than that not too much going on ;).

...birthday and gun show in the same three days... guess where this is going..... :rolleyes: Happy Birthday !!!

winds-of-change 08-14-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkt (Post 562770)
Dropping the wife off at the airport tomorrow morning - she's heading to Dallas for the week for a work conference and she's not looking forward to the heat, celebrating the 40th anniversary of the death of the dollar tomorrow night with some buddies (August 15th 1971 is the date Nixon cut the final strings holding the dollar to gold), got a Tea Party meet-up Tuesday night, meeting up with prepper friends Thursday and picking up my M1 Garand I bought from one of them. Otherwise...just working long hours. Not too exciting.

I'm not sure there are enough hours in this coming week for you to do all you need to do.

LONGHAIR 08-14-2011 03:02 PM

Good looking dogs JAY......I'm doing a timing belt-waterpump-thermastat-and antifreeze......I'm missing a beautiful day to go motorcycle riding...:(


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.