You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

go'ing to bed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 12:18 PM   #1031
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5094 Times on 2571 Posts
Likes Given: 2537

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmiller View Post
Yep, been in dock all night, just getting out now. Usual reason I'm off the radar.

Sitting in Fort Wayne right now at a truck stop getting some breakfast after the all nighter. I'll take a couple days off at home after that run.

Looks like I'm headed down to Florida to run some disaster relief after this. Going to be a real mess.
I'm in MIAMI, let me know if you're trucking by
dango Likes This 
Old 09-12-2017, 01:05 PM   #1032

Liked 3343 Times on 1966 Posts
Likes Given: 5978

I'll let you know. Going to be a couple days before I head down that way anyway.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

"MOLON LABE" - Come and get them, can't be any plainer than that!
dango Likes This 
Old 09-17-2017, 04:00 AM   #1033

Well I'm back in Denver tonight. Had a secret squirrel haul back here instead of heading to Florida like I'd figured on. It's 71 degrees and nice right now, but the chain warnings are up for going up into the mountains. Ominous this early in the season.

I've beat my distance record today too, 836 miles. Just dropped the load down at the base, I'm going to go hook my load for tomorrow and go to sleep. One tried trucker. Heading down to Texas tomorrow. Always a positive.

Night y'all

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

People Like This 
Old 09-20-2017, 03:03 AM   #1034

Stratford, Tx tonight. I ran out of hours trying to make it back north. (traffic jam in Amarillo) Its nice here, 73 deg and clear, but I can't unbutton the truck and turn everything off. I'm parked in a Pilot with a truck on each side idling away. Wouldn't be able to sleep over the noise beside me...

Night y'all.

People Like This 
Old Yesterday, 07:55 AM   #1035

Wichita Falls, Tx tonight. It's late but I'm in the dock to be first truck in the morning. Middle 80's and humid, so the trucks going to idle tonight. Bounce to Sherman, Tx and the Austin for the final. Then it's home to see my boy's for a couple days.

Night y'all.

People Like This