Glenn Beck

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Glenn Beck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Glenn Beck

Something I didnt know about

Im not religious at all, but this resonated with me.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-24-2010, 06:40 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'm a fan of his. Never knew this either. Sounds like he had some interesting experiences..

The truth will set you free, but first it's going to piss you off.

"Time to nut up or shut up." - Tallahassee

"Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid." - The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddn View Post
I'm a man, I see it as my obligation to like guns. And they are just so fun.

Old 02-24-2010, 09:16 PM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Glenn has openly said he is a recovering alcoholic, son of a baker, a sick twisted freak and a Mormon. He has grown daughters from his 1st marriage and a couple of young ones with his second wife. One of his kids is a special needs person.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-24-2010, 09:45 PM   #4

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default The Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Glenn has openly said he is a recovering alcoholic, son of a baker, a sick twisted freak and a Mormon. He has grown daughters from his 1st marriage and a couple of young ones with his second wife. One of his kids is a special needs person.
We all find the lord in our own way. I lost my best friend in a war still did not believe until his 4 year old daughter told me she talks to him every night in heaven. She told me something only he and I would Know at 4 years old. God is unpredictable. An old agnostic like me who would have believed it.