Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Glen Beck's 912 Project

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1416 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default Glen Beck's 912 Project

This may be the start of our scratch back!

http://912projecttest.com/

The site crashed due to hits!

Did anyone watch his show tonight?

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - We Surround Them

We Surround Them

The Nine Principles

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

12 Values

* Honesty
* Reverence
* Hope
* Thrift
* Humility
* Charity
* Sincerity
* Moderation
* Hard Work
* Courage
* Personal Responsibility
* Gratitude

9/12 Project

You Are Not Alone

If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Please send a digital version of your picture to: wesurroundthem@foxnews.com and then stay tuned to the radio and television shows over the coming weeks to see how we intend to pull back the curtain.

What's your thoughts?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

I did, and the website is up. I think. I love that video of Nobamas lies.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 03-13-2009, 11:59 PM   #3

Yup, I watched it too. I watch him every night anyway. He's one of the few on TV that I can relate to. BTW the server crashed 5 times!!

In God We Trust. (Everyone else, hands where I can see 'em)

If Obama is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:11 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Glen Beck is my hero. Oh, how i wish this revolt were real...

Old 03-14-2009, 04:14 AM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I have heard Glenn Beck used to be a rodeo clown. Is true? If so, what more can you say about a man's innate courage and decency?

Old 03-14-2009, 05:04 AM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I can relate to Glen Beck, we are both recovering alcoholics, although, I was never in a rodeo. Don't like horses.

Old 03-14-2009, 06:27 AM   #7

I went to a meet-up meeting and watched the show on a big screen. I had a great time with "like-minded" americans. We started out having room for 20 but that filled very quickly and we had to find another location to meet. We ended up having 78 people (8 more than we were supposed to have in the building). We are going to expand this first meeting to several a month and we will continue to send letters, emails, fax's and perhaps even go to a protest at the white house or something. I ran into Rep. Peter Defasio today and wanted to talk to him obout the state of spending in the white house and he didn't have any comment. (he knows who I am and doesn't like to duscuss issues with me) If you like this country the way it is supposed to be I highly recommend you do the same.

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:01 PM   #8

Liked 1416 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Glen has never been a rodeo clown but uses that expression as self deprecation and means no offense to real rodeo clowns. He is one of a very few TV personalities not driven by ego. I can relate to him as he’s the kind of person, when you walk into a room, you know exactly where he stands, no hidden agenda, no facade. Gotta like that in today’s world!

We here at FTF have been complaining about this country’s direction ad infinitum. We here are gun concentric (Duh) and have faced the usual suspects for leaders to pilot us from the wilderness of our malaise. Many attempts have been launched and if you are like me, fade quickly when hidden agendas surface and suspect replaces loyalty for the cause. That or our A.D.D. kicks in! (Glen is, as he puts it, “riddled with ADD!”)

Go to Wikipedia to learn more about Glen Beck:

Glenn Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I received this email today from a friend of mine (another retired engineer) living in Cape Coral;

We went to a local sports bar Friday at 5PM to catch Glenn Beck's show....

He had invited his viewers/listeners to join together in groups around the country to see his show on Friday and to mobilize folks into action to remind the administration and congress that they work for us...

Until now we have been individual voices often frustrated that nobody "in power" seems to care that the country has lost sight of the values that were present when our founding fathers put the USA together.

His new website THE912PROJECT.COM is where folks can share ideas and inspiration. Even though they devoted a huge server to the site, it had crashed only minutes into the program from all the hits.

What we found to be amazing was the huge local interest in getting a voice in our country's future...

The waitress said the Friday happy hour crowd was usually 20-30 people, but they expected more like 40-50 because of the Beck Show gathering. There were over 50 present at 4:30 and nearly all the big screen TV's were tuned to Fox news already.

By 5PM, all tables and booths were full, the bar was full, the outdoor seating on the deck was full (outdoor TV's on Beck as well), people were standing shoulder to shoulder in all the aisles, around all the tables, 3 deep at the bar, folks who didn't know each other were sharing tables and booths as the show started. Must have been over 100 by my guess, and more were trying to get in the door. Only one table of folks seemed to be unaware of the event, and they left shortly after it started.

The parking lot had overflowed by 4:30 PM and folks started parking on the street, in alleys, in the businesses next door....

It was refreshing, and touching to hear the local crowd cheer the good guys and boo the bad guys (Pelosi and Reid got especially heavy boos, not to mention Bill Clinton)...the crowd responded vocally with cheers and applause for the military men on the show, and even asked the vets in the crowd to stand for applause...

As Glenn said, if you think you are alone in your concern for where this country is headed, but looking around the local gathering, and at the sites around the country shown on TV full of folks, seeing and hearing the TV audience and those outside the studio watching...you know that you are among many.

Now the challenge to get together locally and make a difference by 9/12/2009 will be interesting....

A local website hopefl.info already started up, and more local contacts were shared at the gathering as the show ended, and a clip board with a signup sheet asking for e-mails was up to 3 pages of names when the show started...

Stay tuned.

To all my FTF brothers;
Please pledge, at minimum, to watch this ‘912 Project’ along with me and give it a real chance (and/or support) to really work! I have been a Beckie from the beginning and think we may have a public voice to support, but more importantly, can “Believe In!”

Canebrake says, “I'll take this Beck Change!”

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Last edited by canebrake; 03-14-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:36 AM   #9

I've only been watching him since he went over to Fox, and some may say he's a whining baby when he tears up or chokes up on an issue. However, to me, that is the most honest show of passion, and he has my utmost respect!

In God We Trust. (Everyone else, hands where I can see 'em)

If Obama is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #10

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

This is definitely a thread that shouldn't die. If you haven't made it over to the web site, DO IT! Glenn Beck - The 912 Project There is some great topics with great responses. I think Glen Beck is probably the best voice we have in our fight to protect our constitutional rights, and more specifically, our 2nd amendment. I visit that website frequently because it is too much to read in one sitting. And every time I do, my patriotism is rekindled.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!