Girlfriend/wife issues/boyfriend/ husband issues with guns? haha - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Girlfriend/wife issues/boyfriend/ husband issues with guns? haha

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 03:17 AM   #61
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21582 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
I feel that way about the current one as well.
AMEN, brother! i second that!

Old 02-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #62

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
AMEN, brother! i second that!
One of our perfect dates ever, thank you all for the suggestions!!! it went great, she shot till .270, and i got to show off shooting 338 win mag and dads 338 lapua
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #63
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7102 Times on 4275 Posts
Likes Given: 8610

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94browninghunt View Post
one of our perfect dates ever, thank you all for the suggestions!!! It went great, she shot till .270, and i got to show off shooting 338 win mag and dads 338 lapua
Wonderful!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #64
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8274 Times on 4781 Posts
Likes Given: 10701

Quote:
One of our perfect dates ever, thank you all for the suggestions!!! it went great, she shot till .270, and i got to show off shooting 338 win mag and dads 338 lapua
So has she reconsidered her earlier position RE: how many guns you would be "allowed" to have? Sounds like it.

Old 02-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #65
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21582 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
glad to hear it browning! glad that both of you had a good time and now she will understand why we "need" more guns!

Old 02-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #66

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
So has she reconsidered her earlier position RE: how many guns you would be "allowed" to have? Sounds like it.
Yup...it was actually a double date, so she saw my shooting buddys gf. She is pretty good at shooting, and my friend said "we are lucky to have girls who let us have guns...the true perfect girls." all i said was "exactly, lucky to have my girl" that wasnt planned or anything, but played in on the situation...my gf heard that and said she wants to learn more about guns... and then said she wants a gun herself... IM A HAPPY MAN

SO THANK YOU ALL FTF MEMBERS... changed my girl from being skeptical about having guns around to wanting a gun sometime soon in just one weekend . your experiences and tips helped so much
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-27-2012, 07:02 AM   #67
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1577 Times on 964 Posts
Likes Given: 8154

Quote:
Yup...it was actually a double date, so she saw my shooting buddys gf. She is pretty good at shooting, and my friend said "we are lucky to have girls who let us have guns...the true perfect girls." all i said was "exactly, lucky to have my girl" that wasnt planned or anything, but played in on the situation...my gf heard that and said she wants to learn more about guns... and then said she wants a gun herself... IM A HAPPY MAN

SO THANK YOU ALL FTF MEMBERS... changed my girl from being skeptical about having guns around to wanting a gun sometime soon in just one weekend . your experiences and tips helped so much
You're welcome. Be sure to tell her welcome to your new addiction!

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 02-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #68

Congrats, Browning!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Who watches the watchers?) --"Satires", Juvenal (Roman poet)

Old 02-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #69
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8274 Times on 4781 Posts
Likes Given: 10701

Quote:

And they shall live happily ever after!

Old 01-13-2013, 07:04 AM   #70

Liked 67 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 41

and if calm logical reasoning fails i suggest sellin the gf for a different model