Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A "Girl and a Gun" chapter opens near Philly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1141 Times on 558 Posts
Likes Given: 72

Default A "Girl and a Gun" chapter opens near Philly

I think these are a great way to bring women into the shooting sports. Near Philly is good, as the Philly Govt. is as bad as many of the other cities in how they deal with guns and gun owners.

I would love to see a group form near where I live, so I could encourage my wife to join. Me working with her just won't work as well.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20130713__A_Girl___and_Gun__chapter_opens_in_Pa_.h tml

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 840 Times on 403 Posts
Likes Given: 80

We have something like that with our gun club. It is called "Women on target". It is very popular with the ladies. They take lessons in shooting safety and then target shooting. Some move on to shoot IDPA. Any good program that gets the females out shooting is a good program.

JP-USN 20 years retired
Alway keep your six covered

Old 07-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
emo
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 274 Times on 160 Posts
Likes Given: 96

The 'Women on Target' is a popular event at our club too.

Real dogs drool!