Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The girl or the gun? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/girl-gun-95883/)

txpossum 08-23-2013 01:55 AM

The girl or the gun?

It's been a quite week around here. I know I've been busier than usual at work, and haven't been on here as much as I usually am, then when I do log on . . . no fights. Damn. How boring.

This thread probably won't engender that much hard feelings on anybody's part, but hopefully it will be interesting, and mebbe insightful.

Here's the issue. You stop by a garage sale, and you see an old brass spittoon that you think would look good in your man cave. You talk 'em town to $2.00 and take that sucker home. Grabbing a can of brasso you go to clean it up and a damn genie appears . . . it's not a spittoon, its the bottom half of an old Arabian oil lamp.

Okay, you say, here are my three wishes . . . but the genie says he's soooo tired of the three wishes crap, that everybody wants three wishes, but it doesn't work that way with all lamps, and here's the best deal here can give you:

You can either spend one week, anywhere in the world, with the girl of your dreams, or you can have (for keeps) any gun that you want.

Which would you choose, and WHY?

DodgerBlue 08-23-2013 02:00 AM

Tough choice. Both women and guns will come and go. Love em today gone tomorrow.

But in the long run, a great woman, anywhere in the world, knocking boots for a week, that's money. The gun of your dreams will come much easier.

Take the woman

txpossum 08-23-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodgerBlue (Post 1343419)
Tough choice. Both women and guns will come and go. Love em today gone tomorrow.

But in the long run, a great woman, anywhere in the world, knocking boots for a week, that's money. The gun of your dreams will come much easier.

Take the woman

You're supposed to name the woman and location. I'm still considering my answer, but so for I'm leaning toward double A's == Alba and Amsterdam.

DodgerBlue 08-23-2013 02:09 AM

Anne Hathaway and she must have her super short hair cut. Women in short hair are awesome! lets say a private villa in the Caribbean

txpossum 08-23-2013 02:12 AM

On the other hand, one of Skeeter Skelton's revolvers would be mighty sweet.

rockratt 08-23-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpossum
On the other hand, one of Skeeter Skelton's revolvers would be mighty sweet.

Damn!!! I'm old this one is easy. Barrett M107a1.

readygirl 08-23-2013 02:33 AM

I already have most of the guns i want, and plenty of time to aquire the rest...... Does it have to be a girl..? Can i pick Tony Stewart...?

KJG67 08-23-2013 02:34 AM

Oh powerful Genie....Does the gun come with a lifetime supply of ammo? Priorities, priorities, priorities...

txpossum 08-23-2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by readygirl (Post 1343454)
I already have most of the guns i want, and plenty of time to aquire the rest...... Does it have to be a girl..? Can i pick Tony Stewart...?

Oh, sure, but we guys like the other image better.

Jstrong 08-23-2013 02:39 AM

Gun,but only because I would have a much easier time picking out the gun than one dream girl and place.