George Z arrested........again
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > George Z arrested........again

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 224 Times on 148 Posts

Default George Z arrested........again

Not many details yet. Can't decide if he is extremely unlucky, complete idiot, or just a s--t magnet.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/18/zimmerman-trayvon-arrested/3628591/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #2

Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Why is it that every time Zimmerman gets stopped for speeding or anything else we hear about it on the national news???

If he is too stupid to realize that he needs to lay low, then he deserves to be put in a jail cell.

I for one am tired of hearing about his worthless ass......

Old 11-18-2013, 08:04 PM   #3

Liked 467 Times on 259 Posts

I'm going with idiot.

If he doesn't yet realize that because of who he is and the case he had against him he will be scrutinized then he is an idiot. The getting pulled over stuff is whatever, but the alleged fight with his ex wife's father, and now this...... Idiot !!

Old 11-18-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6324 Times on 3155 Posts
Likes Given: 6803

His life has revolved around the shooting since the day it happened and always will. Its a story about nothing but that will be his life till the end. Not sure which came first, the chicken or the egg but he's now a marked man, Treyvons Killer or Citizen shoots thug, its gonna polarize the air around him till he dies. He cant not be George Zimmerman, his Mug has been seen nearly as many times as OJ's and there will never be a time he can escape it even with his acquittal. Might as well just jump into the cage and stay there, he's toast.

Old 11-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #5

Liked 224 Times on 148 Posts

Every new event that he's involved in always has to detail that he was "the man acquitted of shooting and killing an unarmed" and so on (like we don't know who he is.

It's only been a few months since he was acquitted and I can tell you that I have not been pulled over or had ANY negative contacts with the police in that time frame. He just needs to go away. Enough already.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #6

Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Default Felonies....

And the charges are:

AP) -- George Zimmerman was charged Monday with assault after deputies were called to the home where he lived with his girlfriend, who claimed he pointed a shotgun at her during an argument, authorities said.

Zimmerman pushed the woman out of the house and barricaded the door with furniture, Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma said at a news conference hours after the arrest. The girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, provided deputies with a key to the home and they were able to push the door that had been barricaded.

Lemma says Zimmerman was compliant when deputies came to the house.

"The easiest way to describe it is rather passive. He's had the opportunity to encounter this before," he said.

Zimmerman was charged with aggravated assault with a weapon, battery and criminal mischief.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1768 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyshot View Post
Why is it that every time Zimmerman gets stopped for speeding or anything else we hear about it on the national news???

If he is too stupid to realize that he needs to lay low, then he deserves to be put in a jail cell.

I for one am tired of hearing about his worthless ass......
I'm tired of hearing about him, too, but remember, the media is still in the initial fabrication stage. This may turn out to be as big a nothing as the recent blow-up with his soon to be ex-wife. That's the one where after the thorough investigation no charges were filed. Beware the woman scorned.

As far as being a worthless ass, please remember that Sanford PD tried to recruit him for their citizens patrol program. This guy was squeaky clean before he was forced to take another person's life.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #8

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

If he isn't smart enough to lay low, and I mean REALLY LOW, then he deserves to be put in jail. He got LUCKY the first time. Any other gun charges just prove ignorance.

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com

Old 11-18-2013, 11:00 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1768 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
If he isn't smart enough to lay low, and I mean REALLY LOW, then he deserves to be put in jail. He got LUCKY the first time. Any other gun charges just prove ignorance.
On the first charge by his ex-wife where he allegedly pointed a gun at her no gun was ever found. Where he allegedly punched her dad in the nose, there was no bleeding, no bruising, and a denial from the father. No charges were pressed, and the case was closed.

In this case so far no long barreled shotgun has been found, but they are waiting on a search warrant to really look for it. I'm not saying it's there, I'm not saying it's not, but my exercise program doesn't include jumping to conclusions.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2403 Times on 1327 Posts
Likes Given: 324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402
On the first charge by his ex-wife where he allegedly pointed a gun at her no gun was ever found. Where he allegedly punched her dad in the nose, there was no bleeding, no bruising, and a denial from the father. No charges were pressed, and the case was closed. In this case so far no long barreled shotgun has been found, but they are waiting on a search warrant to really look for it. I'm not saying it's there, I'm not saying it's not, but my exercise program doesn't include jumping to conclusions.
Exactly.

This dude should change his name, move to the sticks and disappear for a while.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

People Like This 
Closed Thread