Gangbangerw/gun confronts skateboarder
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gangbangerw/gun confronts skateboarder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Gangbangerw/gun confronts skateboarder

Doesn't really go his way......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1248394681

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
I guess you can never underestimate the power of the skate board.You see the dingbat holding the weapon sideways, love the power of the movies.

Layton

Old 07-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

The gb is insanely uneducated imo.

He was holding the gun wrong, he was way too close, and his momma made the wrong pro-choice decision...imo.

glad the skateboarder taught him a lesson. Shows you what jujitsu can do, but he needs to work on his striking skills a little. Should have ko'd that fat moron with the pistol.

Old 07-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #4

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Well....too much wrestling on the ground for me, as stated and a few good hits and it would of been over quick, but they are teens, and the hesitation (a good thing here) of the handgun brandishing teen caused him a serious beat down. What I want to know is where did the handgun go and who has it now?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 07-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #5

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

A want to be gang banger with a hand gun no less who was twice the size of the skate boarder got his ass kicked on youtube. He needs to take another line of work because this on did not work out to well for him.

Old 07-25-2009, 03:23 PM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Well....too much wrestling on the ground for me, as stated and a few good hits and it would of been over quick, but they are teens, and the hesitation (a good thing here) of the handgun brandishing teen caused him a serious beat down. What I want to know is where did the handgun go and who has it now?
Much easier to control someone when they're on the ground, plus they can't pick anything up and hit you with it, but if he has friends around it's a bad idea.

Old 07-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #7

Default make it quicker

Might want to smack him with the EDGE of the skate board and save all those grass stains mom has to wash out of the clothes.

Old 07-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #8

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Much easier to control someone when they're on the ground, plus they can't pick anything up and hit you with it, but if he has friends around it's a bad idea.
Affirmative I am familiar with jujitsu, and have used it, but if someone pulls a weapon on me and he is standing that close, sloppily waving it around, I will have the weapon and he will be on the ground. If I am on the ground wrestling with him, means I did not hit him hard enough or did something wrong. There were others around, one reason for not taking it to the ground as you stated. This incident is just a reminder of how the importance of some learned personal self defensive training can be used when unarmed or before you are forced to use your weapon as last result in a deadly threat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 07-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Geeze...JD posted this like 3 days ago in the MMA section.

Old 07-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #10

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

If you listen you can here some of the other guys scream to get off him and it's over. The gangbanging-wanna-be was still moving, and I would have not stopped until his ass was knocked out.