Gang activity - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Gang activity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 10:45 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Wow! Its crazy how those things spread, my girlfriend got one on thursday here in Maryland! I just laughed it off tho

"It is a sin to be silent when it is your duty to protest."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Old 03-20-2009, 10:46 PM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

question, can we keep the guns or do we turn'em in? cuz if we turn'em in they will sit and rot in a cold police station basement, just waiting to be youthanized

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 03-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #23

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
question, can we keep the guns or do we turn'em in? cuz if we turn'em in they will sit and rot in a cold police station basement, just waiting to be youthanized

I say keep them for the cause. Guns aren't illegal(mostly), drugs are. Our goal is to be helpful, not a blight.

Old 03-20-2009, 10:53 PM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

i just dont want to be part of a cause that helps destroy harmless guns, i mean it not their fault they were used for evil

Wars begin where u will

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

Old 03-20-2009, 10:55 PM   #25

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
if we do this, then we need to posse up and set up the "kingpins" for each state and i call it for ohio. and we'll have to think of cool insignia and a motto. sooo, what should we be called?
sgtdeath, my friend. Don't jump on the whole state, there are over 13 million of us. How's 'bout you get Northern OH, and I get Southern, OH. We'll call it at I-70 as the line. Then, we can get together and talk strategy. I'm sure there is enough activity to suit us both. Plus, 1 guy to cover Ohio is a bit much.

What do we call ourselves? FT.C .45 cal.?

Can I just use magic marker for my tat?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 03-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #26

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
sgtdeath, my friend. Don't jump on the whole state, there are over 13 million of us. How's 'bout you get Northern OH, and I get Southern, OH. We'll call it at I-70 as the line. Then, we can get together and talk strategy. I'm sure there is enough activity to suit us both. Plus, 1 guy to cover Ohio is a bit much.

sorry didnt realize you were an ohioan aswell and that will work out i tkae the high roads and you take the low roads now we need to figure out who else in in ohio and figure more out
as for the tat maybe we can find someplace to make some water tats

Wars begin where u will

Old 03-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #27

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post

Haha. Or we can just get patches like the Hells Angels We need a name, but I think anything associated with FT directly might get notdku into hot water. That would be an epic fail for us out of the gate.

Old 03-20-2009, 11:07 PM   #28

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

definitly dont want to get anyone in trouble, we need some ideas for our colours

Wars begin where u will

Old 03-21-2009, 03:05 AM   #29
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'm just throwing this out but I think the tin foil hats are a given and red/white/blue spandex with stars is the way to go concerning uniforms. With out question it will stand out, show we are the good guys and the spandex will show we have balls.

As for the guns collected it has be kept simple, if it's a good one (something you want) then keep it the rest should be disassembled and placed in the rectom of the offender (chain of custody of unwanted firearms is important) less the firing pin and the ammo (hey even cheap ammo is good for range shooting).

Sounds like it would work but I'm not going to be able to join up, spandex, tin foil hats and the stowing the unwanted firearms. I'm not up for this task.

Old 03-21-2009, 03:56 AM   #30

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Bag that, we need to take our cue from the notorious "Best Friends" gang of Chicago. NO, as in ZERO, identifying marks for the cops to use against you. No photos that can be compared to your fellow brothers. It was brilliant....

I have an extensive library.. have I mentioned that before? I probably have a PhD in criminology without going to class... LOL

JD