Gaming. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Gaming.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 263 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
I figured thats what it was, i heard that too, i guess they are deemed "terrorists" because they went against the government
Yea , I mean it's really disturbing when you think they are grooming the youngers to think if you don't cow-toe to the government talking point's then you are a " terrorist " . For an adult however I'm sure most see right through that crap. But kids? Some do and I'm sure some won't.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #22

Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94browninghunt
PS3 all the way...Skyrim
Skyrim never worked on ps3.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #23

Liked 717 Times on 468 Posts
Likes Given: 1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacticalfun View Post
Skyrim never worked on ps3.
My brother and I play Skyrim on PS3 all the time.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #24

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

MW 3 to me looked like black ops with new maps. Now BATTLEFIELD 3 holy crud. That game is awesome. Story mode is EPIC , online maps are absolutely gigantic. And I love the frostbite 2 engine is top notch. The realism of the graphics is insane like in game mode right before the earthquake in the earlier tehran level. The sun light becomes visible on the dust cloud , as well as sun light blinding you when you look directly in it . just a perfect game imho .
To me MW games would be a hell of alot better if they would use real ambient sounds,"real weapon sounds, real grenade sounds, bombing in the background, etc" Battlefield used alot of that, MW uses alot of sound board generated effects and it doesnt have the WOW factor.Just the little things can make a game epic. The muzzle flash on BF3 "awsome".

Old 05-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #25

Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988

My brother and I play Skyrim on PS3 all the time.
It was buggy as all get out for months

Old 05-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #26

Quote:
To me MW games would be a hell of alot better if they would use real ambient sounds,"real weapon sounds, real grenade sounds, bombing in the background, etc" Battlefield used alot of that, MW uses alot of sound board generated effects and it doesnt have the WOW factor.Just the little things can make a game epic. The muzzle flash on BF3 "awsome".
That and more open maps, they do their best to cram 16 players into tiny maps. On Battlefield it feels as if your life has value, MW is more like it doesnt matter if you die as long as you kill them more. If you stay alive for more than 2 minutes that's saying something.

But MW's story kills battlefield's imho

Old 05-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacticalfun View Post
It was buggy as all get out for months
Never had any problems here, not that I recall anyway. I do agree that XBox has MUCH less hacking.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #28

Quote:
Oh yea , and I have my TV out put into my surround sound system So battlefield 3 banging on my 2 15's and my Sony flat screen in front and a sound bar I attached to my ceiling behind me? Pffft Sounds ridiculous and also if when online I like how the other players voice effects in game actually pertain to the situation they're in like when you hear " **** man , they got me pinned down over here !! " they are really receiving heavy fire and such .

I always liked the gunfire in the background effect's. Alot of people didn't like the new Medal of Honor but that game also had excellent sound effects as well as background gunfire. I loved the story mode on that game too but it was WAYYYYY too short.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #29

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

Oh yea , and I have my TV out put into my surround sound system So battlefield 3 banging on my 2 15's and my Sony flat screen in front and a sound bar I attached to my ceiling behind me? Pffft Sounds ridiculous and also if when online I like how the other players voice effects in game actually pertain to the situation they're in like when you hear " **** man , they got me pinned down over here !! " they are really receiving heavy fire and such .

I always liked the gunfire in the background effect's. Alot of people didn't like the new Medal of Honor but that game also had excellent sound effects as well as background gunfire. I loved the story mode on that game too but it was WAYYYYY too short.
Ive got a good setup up too, ive got a 55" Samsung series 7 LED tv, 6.1 Klipsh surround with 2 12" powered subs, and i only run monster M series HDMI cables. You can always tell which direction incoming fire is coming from and it sounds like bullets are literally wizzing by your head.Its Badass,especially at night.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #30

Quote:
Ive got a good setup up too, ive got a 55" Samsung series 7 LED tv, 6.1 Klipsh surround with 2 12" powered subs, and i only run monster M series HDMI cables. You can always tell which direction incoming fire is coming from and it sounds like bullets are literally wizzing by your head.Its Badass,especially at night.
Yea one day when they come down in price I'll get a LED but for now Im stuck with my 40" LCD 60hz refresh :/ but atleast the 1080 look's good but you can really see the 60hz junk ass refresh rate when panning at high speed. makes me dizzy sometime lol

You got quite a setup man. Must be quite an experience. Klipsh makes awesome stereo equipment.