funny things pets do - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > funny things pets do

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 72 Times on 42 Posts

had a black lab (175lbs) didn't like the police chief would sit and growl at him, wouldn't let him in the house, but anybody else he would ignore. very good judge of people

Old 01-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #22

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintsplat
had a black lab (175lbs) didn't like the police chief would sit and growl at him, wouldn't let him in the house, but anybody else he would ignore. very good judge of people
Yes dogs are

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 01-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #23

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Ya they are

Old 02-01-2012, 02:45 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 103 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 38

A picture is worth a thousand words...she was big trouble as a kitten!

smallkitty.jpg  

Old 02-01-2012, 02:48 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadamai
A picture is worth a thousand words...she was big trouble as a kitten!
My aunt had a cat that looked similar to that named Trouble....until she went psycho on us and attacked my at the time 6 month old cousin. Needless to say the cat got a bath in the man made lake behind the house. Found out also that a 10 pound cat CAN BE EATTIN by a 25 lb flahead

Old 02-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #26
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1608 Times on 986 Posts
Likes Given: 8511

When I was P/Oed at my ex-wife, for reasons I will not get into, (I muttered under my brearh, "Lie to me, B@!&h." My golden/collie mix pipes in with something that sounded like "I love you."That became a comon trick during my divorce two months later. I still laugh about it now. The dog must have known something I didn't.

About 8 years ago I got a call from a friend of mine who needed to borrow my welder. I told him to stop by the house and get it while I was at work. He calls me from my house to tell me I need to come home, so I asked him why. Every time he went to leave with the welder, the dog (same one as above) would growl at him and block the door. He'd set down the welder, and the dog would let him do whatever he wanted, inside or outside of the house. He had to wait until I got home to take the welder to the farm to fix the hay baler, the dog wouldn't let him leave. I told him that I want the welder back in 3 days, or I'm sending Lady up to get it. It was back the next day. Damn I miss that dog!

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 02-01-2012, 06:01 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75
When I was P/Oed at my ex-wife, for reasons I will not get into, (I muttered under my brearh, "Lie to me, B@!&h." My golden/collie mix pipes in with something that sounded like "I love you."That became a comon trick during my divorce two months later. I still laugh about it now. The dog must have known something I didn't.

About 8 years ago I got a call from a friend of mine who needed to borrow my welder. I told him to stop by the house and get it while I was at work. He calls me from my house to tell me I need to come home, so I asked him why. Every time he went to leave with the welder, the dog (same one as above) would growl at him and block the door. He'd set down the welder, and the dog would let him do whatever he wanted, inside or outside of the house. He had to wait until I got home to take the welder to the farm to fix the hay baler, the dog wouldn't let him leave. I told him that I want the welder back in 3 days, or I'm sending Lady up to get it. It was back the next day. Damn I miss that dog!
Ya iv been there man.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #28
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7342 Times on 4418 Posts
Likes Given: 9057

I have a little Pug that spins whenever she hears a weird noise and must sleep under the covers with me.

I have a Border Collie that goes crazy for lasers or any light reflecting on the walls or ceiling.

I have a Papillon that barks at everything and nothing.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:06 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
I have a little Pug that spins whenever she hears a weird noise and must sleep under the covers with me.

I have a Border Collie that goes crazy for lasers or any light reflecting on the walls or ceiling.

The pug sounds like my moms weinie dog when hes sleepin and the yapper sounds like him when hes awake.

Old 02-01-2012, 06:14 AM   #30
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1608 Times on 986 Posts
Likes Given: 8511

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

I know all about the light and laser thing.My lab/boxer does the same thing whenever I use a flashlight near her. If anyone ever broke in, I'd be screwed if threr were three or more of them. One could distract the dog with the light, the others could clean me out!

My lab likes to join my wife in the shower, and will open the bathroom door to do so. I'm getting jealous of the dog.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Last edited by kfox75; 02-01-2012 at 06:16 AM.