Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   funny things pets do (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/funny-things-pets-do-55125/)

Marlinman 01-09-2012 05:56 PM

My malamute just prompted this. Me and my fiancee were cleaning guns at her moms house. Had been for about an hour when her mom asks if we have seen her little dust mop(part pom and part ****z su). I said no and went to put the rifle i had just cleaned back in the safe. Found the door shut with the lock bolt shot. Opened it and theres that damned mop bout to pass out from lack of air. Carried him into the living room asked my fiancee if she shut the safe and she said no she thought i had. Then i hear the door slam shut. Went to investigate in time to see the mute shoot the bolt home. He hates that little dog so......i am still laughing needless to say;)

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did

fmj 01-09-2012 06:03 PM

knew a Rotty once that would take his leash down, unlock the front door, open the door and take himself for a walk, leash in mouth.

Knew a husky that would let ANYONE into the house....if he didnt like you, or you werent part of the group, he would corner you in the dining room and then just sit there and stare at you with those cold, ice blue eyes. If you moved, he moved to block. You stayed, standing, in that corner until someone came and called him off.......oh, he would also bite you if you didnt allow the Kegerator to run a little into the "drip pan" under the tap for him to lap up when you refreshed your cup.

Marlinman 01-09-2012 06:09 PM

Chaos has clear eyes. He hates anyone except my fiancee getting near me;) he also hates salemen....loves there pants though-the azz of them;)

Cattledog 01-09-2012 06:14 PM

Not so much funny as it is terrifying ... My dog will try to bite muzzle flash. Noises don't phase her at all though. Far as I can tell its the visual that gets her exited cause she does the same thing with a hose, or nerf gun. In fact, during a BBQ she even grabbed a nerf gun by the muzzle an took it from a kid that was pointing at her. Now that was hilarious:D

Marlinman 01-09-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattledog
Not so much funny as it is terrifying ... My dog will try to bite muzzle flash. Noises don't phase her at all though. Far as I can tell its the visual that gets her exited cause she does the same thing with a hose, or nerf gun. In fact, during a BBQ she even grabbed a nerf gun by the muzzle an took it from a kid that was pointing at her. Now that was hilarious:D

Ya that is. What kind of dog is it?

trip286 01-09-2012 06:53 PM

I had a half malamute, half catahoula climb a tree to get away from a cat. A cat who refused to climb the tree and sat on the ground and yowled at him for over an hour.

Marlinman 01-09-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286
I had a half malamute, half catahoula climb a tree to get away from a cat. A cat who refused to climb the tree and sat on the ground and yowled at him for over an hour.

Ya thats hilarious

Marlinman 01-09-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286

Chaos would have shredded said cat if he could catch it

Cattledog 01-09-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlinman (Post 672159)
Ya that is. What kind of dog is it?

a cattledog shepherd mix (what else :D). Being a control freak is in her blood. Im sure that has everything to do with it.

Marlinman 01-09-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattledog

a cattledog shepherd mix (what else :D). Being a control freak is in her blood. Im sure that has everything to do with it.

Ya i bet. My mute is that way sometimes. Although i think he is worse just because he is probably ALOT bigger than your dog. As in hes 32" tall at top of front shoulder and weighs about 205 lbs or so.