Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Funny thing happened at work thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Trip and tri - you two are world class sonofabitches.....

35hbww.jpg  

Old 08-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #12

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger
Trip and tri - you two are world class sonofabitches.....
Couldn't have summed it up better my self.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #13
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6743 Times on 4074 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

Oh, okay, pranks? I have a good prank.

I worked with this guy, Eric. He is one of my very good friends even though he's only 26. He's my 'son' and I'm his 'other Mom'.

If you even SAY the word "poop" to Eric, he just about gags. Well, I bought this goop that sounds like farts when you push the goop in the container.

So it's our lunch time and we head to the break room. Working that night was me, Eric and our Supervisor who is also a very good friend. I told her I was going to do this and to play along.

So, we sit down to eat. I say I don't feel so good and I'm not real hungry. Eric is digging into his chicken fingers and I make the 'goop' fart. His fork stops in mid air for a moment then he keeps eating. I make the noise again (under the table with the goop) and he gets a disgusted look on his face. Stacie keeps eating like it's nothing. I am laughing hysterically....I just couldn't help it. I say I feel a little better and I start to eat. Then I make the fart noise again and I say I guess I'm not feeling much better. Finally, Eric looks under the table and he starts laughing. He said he kept thinking if he smells a fart while he's eating, he was going to vomit. And he said he thought because I was laughing so hard that's what was forcing the farts out. We still laugh about it whenever we get together. Eric is a wuss but I love him anyway.

Another day, the same fart goop. I walk over to my other co-worker Dennis's side of the lab and I stand behind him and work the goop to make a fart noise. He turns around really fast and all pissed off and says to me, "Why the heck did you have to come to my side of the lab to pass gas?"
Of course, I'm laughing like crazy and I couldn't even speak but I showed him the can of fart goop I had in my pocket. It took him a while to not be mad even though he knew it was a joke.

Yeah, we have sophomoric humour. But both incidences were very funny.

fart-goop.jpg  

Old 08-30-2012, 10:53 PM   #14
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I love that stuff.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #15
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
I love that stuff.
It spilled out in my tote bag, made a mess and dried out. I had to throw away the tote bag. LOL But it was fun while it lasted. I noticed when the guys would play with it they would lift up one leg to act it out. Too funny.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
Oh, okay, pranks? I have a good prank.

I worked with this guy, Eric. He is one of my very good friends even though he's only 26. He's my 'son' and I'm his 'other Mom'.

If you even SAY the word "poop" to Eric, he just about gags. Well, I bought this goop that sounds like farts when you push the goop in the container.

So it's our lunch time and we head to the break room. Working that night was me, Eric and our Supervisor who is also a very good friend. I told her I was going to do this and to play along.

So, we sit down to eat. I say I don't feel so good and I'm not real hungry. Eric is digging into his chicken fingers and I make the 'goop' fart. His fork stops in mid air for a moment then he keeps eating. I make the noise again (under the table with the goop) and he gets a disgusted look on his face. Stacie keeps eating like it's nothing. I am laughing hysterically....I just couldn't help it. I say I feel a little better and I start to eat. Then I make the fart noise again and I say I guess I'm not feeling much better. Finally, Eric looks under the table and he starts laughing. He said he kept thinking if he smells a fart while he's eating, he was going to vomit. And he said he thought because I was laughing so hard that's what was forcing the farts out. We still laugh about it whenever we get together. Eric is a wuss but I love him anyway.

Another day, the same fart goop. I walk over to my other co-worker Dennis's side of the lab and I stand behind him and work the goop to make a fart noise. He turns around really fast and all pissed off and says to me, "Why the heck did you have to come to my side of the lab to pass gas?"
Of course, I'm laughing like crazy and I couldn't even speak but I showed him the can of fart goop I had in my pocket. It took him a while to not be mad even though he knew it was a joke.

Yeah, we have sophomoric humour. But both incidences were very funny.
You madam, Are the most ridiculous, silly, and hilarious woman over 40 i have ever met. And we haven't even really met. Nice prank

Old 08-30-2012, 11:51 PM   #17

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

On my new job a guy I work with likes to hide behind things and scare me. One day I was going out to unload a truck and grab my leather gloves, very worn and dirty! The guy that likes scaring me crouched down behind a door and as I walked thru he screams and startles me! I reacted by jabbing my finger in his mouth! Lol! He quit scaring me!

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 08-30-2012, 11:53 PM   #18

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

It's also fun to set inappropriate pictures up on your co-workers computer and make it the wall paper.

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 08-31-2012, 12:13 AM   #19
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF View Post
You madam, Are the most ridiculous, silly, and hilarious woman over 40 i have ever met. And we haven't even really met. Nice prank
That's what Eric says, too. I like to have fun. Who doesn't? Even old ladies like to have fun.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:23 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

That's what Eric says, too. I like to have fun. Who doesn't? Even old ladies like to have fun.
Thats true, and you must be a tough old bird to hang around here.