Funny stuff at your job

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Funny stuff at your job

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default Funny stuff at your job

I folks i build septic waste trucks (sh!t haulers). I recently built a truck for a very nice guy in utah. He brought some shirts for everybody in the shop with his company name and logo. The logo reads, If you think your job sucks we take **** from our coustomers. I thought thats was funny as can be just wanted to share it. We gave another guy the back if his truck reads, warning campain promises inside.
If any one has any funny work or job related stories please share. Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #2

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

A couple weeks ago i was behind a pumper truck or "turd tuggers" as ive always called them and the main drain valve on the back of the tank had a cap on it that said "Remove for Refund"

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 04-21-2012, 11:45 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 398 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 596

When i was working on office equipment I emptied the 2 gallon capacity waste toner tank on a pretty large copier into a trash bag and placed it carefully in a trash can to be carried out after I got the machine back together and working. Not 5 minutes later a teacher came up behind me with a stack of last years class material and plopped it down on top of this focused toner bomb. She got a nice thick coat of carbon black as well as the rest of the teachers lounge (even the walls on the other side of the room) got colored.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:47 AM   #4

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Saw a gen tech at my last job, hook up and crank a brand new generator. A 16 cylinder cat engine, well he forgot to hook up the oil supply hoses to the block........that engine has some amazing oil pressure. There was oil on the 40 foot ceilings 30 foot away. That was a big mess.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:12 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 153 Times on 91 Posts

I tazed a guy who was working underneath a hummvee in iraq and he hit his head real hard then we dumped a cooler on him it was pretty funny to us at least i dont remeber him laughing that much actually he was pretty pissed but it was still funny. To us

Old 04-22-2012, 04:18 AM   #6

Heres another one some dumbass E-4 got mad at the 1Sgt so he figured he would saw through the main wiring harness on tops humvee well after a company smoking from hell top figured out who done it and since we the mechanics had to fix it top let our team cheif do the punishing. You ever see 5 or 6 giant bolts bins get kicked over this kid had to dig through 400 pounds of bolts, washers, and nuts and organize them by size and the thread type and everything took him like a week of non stop work this was in iraq to so it was not the nicest of weather pretty funny.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:27 AM   #7

And one more i was in the turret of a camen plus sitting outside of tallil waitng for the convoy to head out back to cedar II i was facing about 11 o clock posistion when i started feeling that taco bell bubbling in my gut (we always got taco bell when we had to go to tallil dumb air force bases get everything) and i new it wasnt gonna be pleasent so i said hey sgt stehlik whats that over there and i turn my turret to the 7 or 8 o clock posistion and he turns his head about the same time and well you can guess what happens next i got the hell beat out of my lower body for that one and he smoked the hell out of me when we got back to cedar man good times good times.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:29 AM   #8

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Funny stuff woody! Hahaha

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:02 AM   #9

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Thats some funny stuff. I took a new guy with me one day to pump a septic. We went to the dump station and the new guy hooked everything up. At least i thought, when he turned the pump on pressure a hose cam unhooked. The attendent at the waste treatment plant got coated from the upper torso down in septic waste. He looked at me and all he could say was sh1t over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Old 04-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #10

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 13

several years ago I installed a CNC machine in AZ. The electrician had a shirt on that promoted his company... on the back "Let Us Check Your Shorts!"