Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > fun with a liberal at the gas station

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAREAGLE View Post
...Then he notices the NRA sticker and actually freaking says "NRA? so youre a facist too?"...
seriously?!? This guy sounds so stupid, I would almost think your story was fake!!! I know people like that really do exist, though.

There's a fundamental problem with his fascist comment. Fascists don't want their citizens armed. They want their policing group armed to CONTROL the public. The only reason why the german public was armed was because they were heavily outnumbered against the rest of the world. They HAD to arm every citizen. They HAD to make children and elderly enlist in the army.

There is no way a civilian group like the NRA would exist in a fascist state. Now, there would be a group like the ROTC, but it would start much younger and be much more aggressive.

Anyway, it's good that you didn't escalate the situation. You just can't convince someone like that to look at the other side...

Old 10-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #12

Default fun with a liberal at the gas station

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
I've had people threaten to kill me before (here in Montana) because I'm in the military. I make it a point not to go to Missoula, Montana, because I've had run-ins with the liberal crowd there, and I wasn't very popular.

It amazing how much flak I get for wearing the uniform. That the reason why I may seem passionate about any military related subjects on this forum.

I also get the salutes for my service (usually from retired members).

I've come to the realization that people like the liberal tree hugger fella in your initial post is just trying to get attention and sound smart and important. It's best to just walk away.

After all, the only thing you have to worry about is living right by God. Everyone else, truthfully doesn't matter in that aspect.
The Libtards in Missoula may give you a hard time. But this Hoosier Salutes and Thanks you for your service. May God Bless and Keep you Safe.

A armed man is a citizen. A unarmed man is a subject.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #13
cbw

The bald and gut comment don't fit the situation (owning both) but the guy was an A-hole. There everywhere, nothing better to do but to make snide comments to those of use who may choose to act or do things differently than them. It's hard not to make an on the spot correction, but as the court system has proven it's not who started it or did what, it;s who knows who in the "system". Been in the right an found wrong by the man in the robe for some silly BS. Walk away, save yourself some money. Nice car the Mother-in Law has I would have done some serious green house gas releasing!

[The odds are always 50/50

Old 10-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I pray to God I get people stupid enough to talk to me like that. I would berate him so hard, he'd be left in the fetal position begging for his democratic messiah to call him home.

Old 10-12-2008, 01:31 AM   #15

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

I would have felt the need to say something, everytime someone like that gives me hell and I don't say something back, I think about it all day. I had someone tell me at a red light that I should trade in my 88 F-150 for a honda and then he revved his little "baby" motor. When the light turned green I put the hammer down and let my 351 speak for it's self.

SGT- I salute you for your military service and make it a point to let service men and women know I appreciate thier service whenever I see them out and about. Those people who treat you like that should be taken to Iraq or Afghanistan or another country where individual freedoms don't come as easy as they do here. Only then will they understand that it doesn't come free and like everything else, has to be earned.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 10-12-2008, 01:37 AM   #16

ah well. All said and done I made him look like an ass by not reacting. Well, except for my 0-80 blast up the highway a few minutes later.

i always wondered how people even buy into the whole global warming thing anyway. Only 3% of the planets surface is inhabited by humans. 80% of pollution is caused by vegetation. Pretty sure the planet can take care of itself.

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

"Rosie O'Donnell blames guns for murders, but nobody blames spoons and forks for Rosie O'Donnell"

Old 10-12-2008, 05:38 AM   #17

I'm just as sick of these save the world liberal retards. I work at a pharmacy and we have only plastic bags. I must get asked 500 times during an 8 hour shift if we have paper bags. Then when I say no I have to hear and how plastic bags are destorying the earth and how many gallons of oil are used to make plastic bags. Here's something for the liberals to think about. We don't have paper bags, we never will have paper bags and I don't really give a F*** what you think plastic bags are doing to earth. Do the world a favor and kill yourself and take your savior obama with you. I just ignore them and give them the finger behind thier back while they leave. Sometimes I'm tempted to go outside and throw bags all over the place just to piss those hippy tards off.

Last edited by Slickrick214; 10-12-2008 at 05:55 AM.

Old 10-12-2008, 05:49 AM   #18

if it aint oil for the plastic then its trees for the paper.

i love the "lets use hydrogen" train of thought too. guess what? the two easiest in existence ways to get the proper grade hydrogen to use as fuel is burning coal or nuclear power... both of which lefty loons hate. I could never figure out the hatred of nuclear power. oh no, efficient energy with little pollution! I thought thats what we wanted? Think of a world with nuclear plants providing the energy and hydrogen running cars. The reactors need only water and they could produce the hydrogen for our cars. Renewable resources to the point of absurdity.

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

"Rosie O'Donnell blames guns for murders, but nobody blames spoons and forks for Rosie O'Donnell"

Old 10-12-2008, 08:28 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickrick214 View Post
I'm just as sick of these save the world liberal retards. I work at a pharmacy and we have only plastic bags. I must get asked 500 times during an 8 hour shift if we have paper bags. Then when I say no I have to hear and how plastic bags are destorying the earth and how many gallons of oil are used to make plastic bags. Here's something for the liberals to think about. We don't have paper bags, we never will have paper bags and I don't really give a F*** what you think plastic bags are doing to earth. Do the world a favor and kill yourself and take your savior obama with you. I just ignore them and give them the finger behind thier back while they leave. Sometimes I'm tempted to go outside and throw bags all over the place just to piss those hippy tards off.
Better to cut down trees than it is to pump garbage out of the Earth isn't it?

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
I've had people threaten to kill me before (here in Montana) because I'm in the military. I make it a point not to go to Missoula, Montana, because I've had run-ins with the liberal crowd there, and I wasn't very popular.
First of all, thanks for the welcome in the Introductions section. Secondly, the flak you're getting about being in the military shows once again how ignorant most people are-- particularly liberals. It never occurs to these idiots that without a strong military, they wouldn't have the ability to express their individual views. They also fail to realize that if it weren't for the military, we would now be speaking German, Japanese or Russian.

You'll never convince these people that their views are not only wrong, but self-destructive to their beliefs. They simply don't want to be confused by the facts. I don't know what kind of fantasy world these people live in, but they simply don't understand that you can't keep a nation free unless it's strong, and you can't keep it strong by being weak.

Next time you run into one of these idiots, don't let it get you down. Just keep in mind that a lot of people appreciate the work and sacrifice of people in the military.