FTF reading class - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > FTF reading class

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF

I try to make every thread as sociologically and culturally diverse as possible
If you want to call it that. Everybody has their own opinions.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:23 AM   #12

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Sarcasm doesn't bother me, it's the stupidity more so. Which as you can see has shown up already!
We tried real hard in the beginning. We really did. But you can only answer the most basic questions 20 or so times before "I like turtles" begins to sound like a great answer.

I think most well written requests get good answers and some antics. It's the kid with 1 post who wants to know which is better HK or Glock, in two different calibers or types of pistols that bring the lulz out.

After awhile you just learn to expect it fathead. It's inevitable. Cane is going to recommend Colt, Robo is going to beat someone down over LEO activity, bkt is going to tune someone up in politics, Dog is going to continue to mock me and everyone else at every turn, Shihan and Mr Wray are going to compete for most nuked posts and Orangello is going to hate on bears at every chance....

The cycle of FTF continues.....
Old 09-18-2012, 12:51 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger

We tried real hard in the beginning. We really did. But you can only answer the most basic questions 20 or so times before "I like turtles" begins to sound like a great answer.

I think most well written requests get good answers and some antics. It's the kid with 1 post who wants to know which is better HK or Glock, in two different calibers or types of pistols that bring the lulz out.

After awhile you just learn to expect it fathead. It's inevitable. Cane is going to recommend Colt, Robo is going to beat someone down over LEO activity, bkt is going to tune someone up in politics, Dog is going to continue to mock me and everyone else at every turn, Shihan and Mr Wray are going to compete for most nuked posts and Orangello is going to hate on bears at every chance....

The cycle of FTF continues.....
I know of the regulars in here, but you do get the idiots that will post in a thread and it doesn't have anything to do with the OP. I do understand after awhile you will get to "I like turtle" answers. That is a very funny video.. It's just you deal with idiots outside of the forum and you just want fun and knowledge when I come onto the forum. Trying to be nice sometimes is a little hard without being a dick to some people.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #14

Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Man i hate pork rinds.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #15
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3061 Times on 1760 Posts
Likes Given: 1307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
I know of the regulars in here, but you do get the idiots that will post in a thread and it doesn't have anything to do with the OP. I do understand after awhile you will get to "I like turtle" answers. That is a very funny video.. It's just you deal with idiots outside of the forum and you just want fun and knowledge when I come onto the forum. Trying to be nice sometimes is a little hard without being a dick to some people.
I try (really I do) to somehow answer the question, but dag-nab-it, some questions are just asking for a smart alecky answer.

Those who have the patience to keep on track and work with the noobs have earned my respect.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Dillinger Likes This 
Old 09-18-2012, 12:59 AM   #16

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

didn't capt america have a 1911, not a "Boomstick?"

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 09-18-2012, 02:00 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS
didn't capt america have a 1911, not a "Boomstick?"
Captain America will use anything because he is that badass!!!!