Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > FTF Poker Tournament?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default FTF Poker Tournament?

Anyone interested in playing a little poker with your FTF friends? Click the link below and create an account. Also let me know if you are interested in monthly or weekly games.

We can have a regular No Limit Texas Hold 'em tournament as often as there is interest. Who's in?

One Hundred Percent Deposit bonus - Play Online at Full Tilt Poker Room

Look for me at the Omaha hi/lo tables

RiverCityAces

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #2

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

The only place I have money is Absolute...

Old 08-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Terrible site. I've played at nearly all of them, and Full Tilt is the only one I trust. I used to like UltimateBet too, but they went to the dogs when Absolute bought them out

Old 08-03-2010, 08:18 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Making a deposit is easy. If they dont accept your credit card, due to restrictions, they will accept a check and the deposit into your playing account is instant

Old 08-04-2010, 02:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Terrible site. I've played at nearly all of them, and Full Tilt is the only one I trust. I used to like UltimateBet too, but they went to the dogs when Absolute bought them out
I had more miracle rivers pulled against me on FullTilt than PokerStars. I also find the players at FT to be EXTREMELY obnoxious. When I was a mod of a poker forum, we used to hold private tournaments for our members - even some on Fulltilt. Does FT still allow you to setup private entry events? I haven't played in a long while, used to play regularly...

Old 08-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
I had more miracle rivers pulled against me on FullTilt than PokerStars. I also find the players at FT to be EXTREMELY obnoxious. When I was a mod of a poker forum, we used to hold private tournaments for our members - even some on Fulltilt. Does FT still allow you to setup private entry events? I haven't played in a long while, used to play regularly...
That's an odd thing to say. More pros play at FT than anywhere else...even if they ARE endorsing Pokerwhores. Some of the absolute worst poker players in the world are at FT, and I thank them for that. They put gas in my car.

Which forum did you mod? I owned a private club, and was a member of several others.

Yes, you can still set up private tournaments. Of course the point is looking to be moot since there doesn't seem to be the interest I thought there would be.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #7

I was a mod at a site called Cardschat which was a very popular forum in its day (may still be for all I know). I always hated the weekend freerolls as I'd have to spend a lot of time on the site to keep it clean & operating. I actually played in a HORSE tournament and knocked out a pro on FT once, believe it was Eric Seidel. Sites with terrible players really only benefit the folks with deep pockets. While skill will win with all else being equal - dumb luck wins a lot as well...

Old 08-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #8

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I don't gamble is there a free play site?

Old 08-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Poker isn't gambling.

Old 08-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #10

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Poker isn't gambling.
Correct, it is a game of skill. So is betting on the ponies.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!