The FTF podcast-News & Notes - Page 7

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The FTF podcast-News & Notes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 07:08 AM   #61
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3171 Times on 2152 Posts
Likes Given: 689

Yes, we have seen it. Same thing that happened to Templar Sports in N. Cali. Except they didn't have the Bilboard. It's like folks who are in local govt's don't know the law or just make it us as they go....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 02-28-2014, 08:21 AM   #62

On this Episode of the Podcast:Vikingdad and I do some "Overtime" on Remington, as our "manufacturer of the week" and we talk R51 and R1, as well as their probable closing of their NY plant where they have been for almost 200 Years....as well as discuss the Fight in Ct. Regarding registering hi cap mags and Modern Arms, and other tidbits...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 02-28-2014, 08:49 AM   #63
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1207 Times on 823 Posts
Likes Given: 161

Looking forward to it DrFootball

Old 03-03-2014, 11:05 PM   #64

Default The FTF podcast-News & Notes

The next Two Podcasts: This Friday the 7th of March our Very own G30USMC will be our special Guest. The following week we go Back to Thursday Night recording and our Guest will be CT. cDL's President Scott Wilson!
Edit: also joining us will be CT Carry's Rich Burgess, and we will have a moment of silence for Fallen Phoenix Det. John Hobbs, who lost his life in the line of Duty yesterday...

Last edited by DrFootball; 03-05-2014 at 04:28 AM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-23-2014, 07:07 PM   #65

We did some Updating, and have prepared and recorded two more shows! As mentioned, 2 Fridays ago we had Scott Wilson Sr. of CCDL, a Group which I know a few members here are Also Members Of, and this Past Friday we PULLED OVERTIME FOR all Of YOU BY Recording TWO SHOWS BACK TO BACK!!(sry for the Caps but It got me(just) as Excited as SHOT did!!
first show was a Little short because of our guest getting "lost" in Cyber space, but we did 45 Minutes with Rich Burgess the Pres. Of CT. Carry, and then the second Hr. We had Dimitri Karras Of Ares Armor back to talk about the Visit he received from the BAFTE last week regarding his 80% Lowers in different colors!!! (Oy Vey, what is this Country coming to......) Hopefully Posted tomorrow!!

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-25-2014, 01:15 AM   #66

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1099

I have enjoyed the podcasts. I listen while browsing FTF.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:38 AM   #67

Actually, we hope it's posted tomorrow, but with some "Cutesy" editing I made it into one Real long Show, 98 minutes worth,..enjoy...Sam thanks. I'll be back on the Sports fix Tomorrow at 12:40 ish...

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 03-25-2014, 09:35 AM   #68
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1207 Times on 823 Posts
Likes Given: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Actually, we hope it's posted tomorrow, but with some "Cutesy" editing I made it into one Real long Show, 98 minutes worth,..enjoy...Sam thanks. I'll be back on the Sports fix Tomorrow at 12:40 ish...

Can't wait for it to be uploaded

Old 04-04-2014, 05:57 AM   #69

This weeks podcast, our guest was BOBSKI, who talked Shotgunning and the history of shotgun sports, as well as the upcoming Shoot & Hoot on April 12th...

Old 04-29-2014, 11:12 PM   #70

Default The FTF podcast-News & Notes

This Week, Our Guest on the Podcast will Be Team Gunblogger and "Misfires & Lightstrikes" Editor Kevin C.
Kevin was Recently Featured on an Episode Of SHOOTING GALLERY with Michael Bane, where he was Trained By Combat Shooting Expert Gabe Suarez. Gabe will Also Be a Guest Sometime in the Near Future..

Last edited by DrFootball; 04-29-2014 at 11:17 PM.