The FTF podcast-News & Notes - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The FTF podcast-News & Notes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2014, 06:40 PM   #51
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3380 Times on 2286 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Well we are On-site and doing interviews. Already Interviewed Walther's Mark Thomas and "Held" the New Walther PPQ 22LR. Articles, Video, Photos, and Interviews posted later...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 01-20-2014, 09:08 AM   #52

What a great week it was, Even if Day one was somewhat "overwhelming." as you all know by now, there is plenty of Vids posted, as well as some Pics! Also last night I began posting Audio Interviews as well. will have a wrap up, plus some reviews This Week.
We also got enough contacts for Guests for the Podcast for the next 6 months!!!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This 
Old 01-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #53
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 278 Times on 143 Posts
Likes Given: 107

I'm making sure everything that was sent to me is posted.

You guys did an amazing job.
People Like This 
Old 01-22-2014, 02:28 AM   #54

Thanks Austin! also Thanks again for The Time today, I know You Guys @ HQ are busy with both the Work and your Personal lives!
MzGrn, Viking & I came up with another Idea today to Drive some Buzz,...we'll refine it a bit and talk about it Next Phone Meeting.
Also We are already looking into rates for Next Yr's...and I'm going to Pick up a Mini-Sub Mixer to add to my Portable Hybrid(you saw the back of in the Podcast Pic) so we could add 2 extra Mics. Also already have a 4 Ch. Headphone Pre-amp as well,..so we'd be able to do a 4 Person Broadcast Panel...

People Like This 
Old 01-24-2014, 01:27 AM   #55
Lifetime Supporting Member

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Yes, thanks Austin and Notdku. Obviously could not have done it without you guys. We are making plans for next year already. Given what we were able to throw together in literally just weeks this year I am certain that next year will be much better. We learned a great deal to say the least!
DrFootball Likes This 
Old 01-25-2014, 11:21 AM   #56
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 278 Times on 143 Posts
Likes Given: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Thanks Austin! also Thanks again for The Time today, I know You Guys @ HQ are busy with both the Work and your Personal lives!
MzGrn, Viking & I came up with another Idea today to Drive some Buzz,...we'll refine it a bit and talk about it Next Phone Meeting.
Also We are already looking into rates for Next Yr's...and I'm going to Pick up a Mini-Sub Mixer to add to my Portable Hybrid(you saw the back of in the Podcast Pic) so we could add 2 extra Mics. Also already have a 4 Ch. Headphone Pre-amp as well,..so we'd be able to do a 4 Person Broadcast Panel...
Personal life? I have kids, I have no personal life. Ever wake up to your morning pee and have to tell your son "Give me dang minute!"?
People Like This 
Old 01-26-2014, 05:50 AM   #57

Default The FTF podcast-News & Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Personal life? I have kids, I have no personal life. Ever wake up to your morning pee and have to tell your son "Give me dang minute!"?

Heh heh Priceless! I know My Dad did! But not to me! Too the other three Snots who are/Were my sibs......one is deceased and another should be....the Sister is a Supv. Head Nurse(Air Force) at Bagram AB.....

Last edited by DrFootball; 01-26-2014 at 06:27 AM.

Old 01-27-2014, 07:24 AM   #58

Default More Guests ahead

In addition to the Database MzGrn and VikingGal are setting up for Guest contacts, I have written to some authors with books out on various topics we hope are of interest to our membership. I also see we are getting decent # from outside the Membership via iTunes... So let's hope they will enjoy what they hear and decide to join us here. One Person actually emailed me from hearing us give out our emails. He is Currently deployed until the late spring, so we hope he can make time to join up.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:10 AM   #59

Default The FTF podcast-News & Notes

Well we have not posted here in A bit: last weeks Show we had Dimitri Karras the CEO of Ares Armor join us to talk about the goings on with National City CA's Objection over their Billboard, and other 2A issues for California residents. This week Vikingdad & I were without a guest due to a last minute postponement. We talked 22 ammo(Again) and lack of it, Russians wanting gun rights, and Steven Segal riding to the Russians rescue on two fronts( who is watching the lost season of Lawman?) Diane Sawyers ' ABC special on Guns in America, RIP Ammo,...and other tidbits...

Last edited by DrFootball; 02-08-2014 at 12:03 AM.

Old 02-25-2014, 12:27 AM   #60
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2095 Times on 1233 Posts
Likes Given: 4518

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Well we have not posted here in A bit: last weeks Show we had Dimitri Karras the CEO of Ares Armor join us to talk about the goings on with National City CA's Objection over their Billboard, and other 2A issues for California residents. This week Vikingdad & I were without a guest due to a last minute postponement. We talked 22 ammo(Again) and lack of it, Russians wanting gun rights, and Steven Segal riding to the Russians rescue on two fronts( who is watching the lost season of Lawman?) Diane Sawyers ' ABC special on Guns in America, RIP Ammo,...and other tidbits...
Found a video on this.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/02/ares-armor-tactical-store-threatened-fines-jail-time-ar-15-sign/