Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The FTF podcast-News & Notes (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ftf-podcast-news-notes-101488/)

DrFootball 12-13-2013 12:00 AM

The FTF podcast-News & Notes

We are going to use this thread for the discussion of current and upcoming episodes of the FTF Podcast. Tonight is Episode 7, and we have another special guest! Jay Jacobsen the CEO of Franklin Armory. Based in both Ca. & Nv., Franklin makes AR Variant Rifles, Carbines, and Pistols for both restricted states as well as unrestricted states. All of their products are 100% American made. Jay will also talk SHOT show with us, and some of their new Products as well. We believe this show will be posted sometime tomorrow.

You can also suggest topics for future shows here as well...........See you on the Internet Radio.

CHIEF-GREATDANE 12-13-2013 01:03 AM

Hey man new to the forum! Id be intrested in hearing your podcast just that i dont know how to get to it :/ haha

winds-of-change 12-13-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF-GREATDANE (Post 1457033)
Hey man new to the forum! Id be intrested in hearing your podcast just that i dont know how to get to it :/ haha

At the top of the page is a blue bar with "Home", "Forum", "Reviews", etc. One of the choices there is "Podcast". Click on that.

CHIEF-GREATDANE 12-13-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change

At the top of the page is a blue bar with "Home", "Forum", "Reviews", etc. One of the choices there is "Podcast". Click on that.

Alright man thanks and will do!

DrFootball 12-13-2013 02:44 AM

Also in iTunes, Use Keyword search for "Firearmstalk Podcast"...

winds-of-change 12-13-2013 06:42 AM

Gee, you switched it all around. Now I don't know how to get to the podcasts anymore. Do I have to download iTunes? It was so easy to just go to "Podcasts" and click on it and it played. Now I can't figure it out and I'm a couple podcasts behind already. :(

fupuk 12-13-2013 06:55 AM

Is there any way to listen to them on an Android phone? I can't find the podcast in the forum threads. Thanks for the help

Vikingdad 12-13-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1457405)
Gee, you switched it all around. Now I don't know how to get to the podcasts anymore. Do I have to download iTunes? It was so easy to just go to "Podcasts" and click on it and it played. Now I can't figure it out and I'm a couple podcasts behind already. :(

Well, we are still having some teething problems, but rest assured that we will get it right eventually. On the plus side, the podcasts are now available on iTunes, which makes them accessible through the app as I understand it.

Now, if they could only make it so people using the app could click on the "like" button I think we would be set!

And Winds, when can we get you on a podcast for an interview? I think that would make for a good show! :D

Vikingdad 12-13-2013 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fupuk (Post 1457415)
Is there any way to listen to them on an Android phone? I can't find the podcast in the forum threads. Thanks for the help

I am not familiar with the android, but the podcasts are available on iTunes through the link at the top of the taskbar. Try that and get back to us.

fupuk 12-13-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikingdad (Post 1457421)

Well, we are still having some teething problems, but rest assured that we will get it right eventually. On the plus side, the podcasts are now available on iTunes, which makes them accessible through the app as I understand it.

Now, if they could only make it so people using the app could click on the "like" button I think we would be set!

And Winds, when can we get you on a podcast for an interview? I think that would make for a good show! :D

Where would it show up on an Android phone in the forum list?