Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   FTF Awards: Funniest, this time with a poll (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ftf-awards-funniest-time-poll-20706/)

Benning Boy 12-03-2009 06:16 PM

FTF Awards: Funniest, this time with a poll

Who makes you spew the Diet Mountain Dew?

NGIB 12-03-2009 07:23 PM

I have to go with the "Drunk Ninja". His sig line cracks me up everytime I see it. While Ineff is indeed a witty fellow, he probably belongs in the "Most Intellectual and potentially Condescending Member" category...

user4 12-03-2009 07:50 PM

I may have to drop out of this race. I may not be a member of FTF for much longer. Not many of you know that I am currently on the tail end of my Rumspringa experience and must soon decide if I am going back to the Amish way of life.

Back home, news of my use of electricity has reached most people's ears and the outpouring of condemnation has been overwhelming at best. If they knew I had a Facebook account, I'd already be expelled. God knows I have gone a bit wild here. The Internet is a tantalizing mistress, and the temptation to say things like "boobies" can really be a struggle. It's my cross to bear.

I have tasted hell (McDonald's) and almost experienced the tactile pleasures of a woman in World of Warcraft. However wholesome things like growing a beard, and mending fences call me home. Thanks to you fine folks I may never see a young woman churning butter the same again (thanks, Brit).

I don't expect you all to understand, and in part I have many of you to thank for my ultimate decision. For those of you I call friends, let me just say that being Amish isn't goat fornicating and growing your bush out. Sure, that's part of it, but there's a lot more to it than that. Suffice it to say, I will be okay. I won't get to experience the road rash of the genitalia that is STDs (sorry Skull) but I can still go home knowing that I've experienced much of what the world has to offer, such as the feeling of power one gets when blowing a hole into the back of a fleeing ACORN census taker (thanks JD).

I still haven't made my decision yet, but the time is drawing nigh. Please pray for my sound judgment in this matter.

Yours truly

~Brother Ineffable Hezekiah

2hot2handle 12-03-2009 07:56 PM

^^^^^ Hahahahahahahaha LMFAO

suprdave 12-03-2009 08:00 PM

Well...congrats...you won it with that one!

user4 12-03-2009 08:06 PM

No no. I'm holding out for NGIB's idea for "Most Intellectual and potentially Condescending Member". I'm campaigning for THAT one.

lonyaeger 12-03-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineffable (Post 193720)
I may have to drop out of this race. I may not be a member of FTF for much longer. Not many of you know that I am currently on the tail end of my Rumspringa experience and must soon decide if I am going back to the Amish way of life.

Back home, news of my use of electricity has reached most people's ears and the outpouring of condemnation has been overwhelming at best. If they knew I had a Facebook account, I'd already be expelled. God knows I have gone a bit wild here. The Internet is a tantalizing mistress, and the temptation to say things like "boobies" can really be a struggle. It's my cross to bear.

I have tasted hell (McDonald's) and almost experienced the tactile pleasures of a woman in World of Warcraft. However wholesome things like growing a beard, and mending fences call me home. Thanks to you fine folks I may never see a young woman churning butter the same again (thanks, Brit).

I don't expect you all to understand, and in part I have many of you to thank for my ultimate decision. For those of you I call friends, let me just say that being Amish isn't goat fornicating and growing your bush out. Sure, that's part of it, but there's a lot more to it than that. Suffice it to say, I will be okay. I won't get to experience the road rash of the genitalia that is STDs (sorry Skull) but I can still go home knowing that I've experienced much of what the world has to offer, such as the feeling of power one gets when blowing a hole into the back of a fleeing ACORN census taker (thanks JD).

I still haven't made my decision yet, but the time is drawing nigh. Please pray for my sound judgment in this matter.

Yours truly

~Brother Ineffable Hezekiah

Great campaign address.

dunerunner 12-04-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineffable (Post 193726)
No no. I'm holding out for NGIB's idea for "Most Intellectual and potentially Condescending Member". I'm campaigning for THAT one.

"I don't think we would even have to vote on that one!" "So, whose member is potentially intellectual and most condesending?" Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/a...uppets_mbe.jpg

Dillinger 12-04-2009 01:03 AM

LMFAO!!

I don't know how anyone could have overlooked Ineff. Between him and Benning, this board gets some random, totally hiliarious wit thrust upon it....

Good stuff!! *clapping*

JD

Benning Boy 12-04-2009 02:18 AM

Fear not. Brother Ineff has been shunned.

When Brother Ezekiel attended our barn raising in Lancaster County, he paid a visit to the local orphanage.

Apparently, there was a surfeit of little butter churners running about using big words and insulting people in ways that they didn't understand.

Their creepy white hair and black fingernails led Brother Zeke to conclude that Brother Ineff is an Incubus, and has deemed that you are stuck with him.