Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Frontsight Gun Club

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Frontsight Gun Club

Recently, my husband and I purchased Diamond lifetime memberships through Frontsight, and I was curious to see if anyone has been there and could tell me what it's like.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

No, I haven't. I seen segments on Youtube. I believe they're located in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #3

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts

I've been getting daily emails from them for the last 3 years or so, telling me that if i act NOW i still have a chance to become a diamond lifetime member.

Don't know anyone who's joined tho, i'd like to hear your impressions after you've had a chance to get more involved with them.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaysWithZombies View Post
I've been getting daily emails from them for the last 3 years or so, telling me that if i act NOW i still have a chance to become a diamond lifetime member.

Don't know anyone who's joined tho, i'd like to hear your impressions after you've had a chance to get more involved with them.
Oh, I know they always have some "Last chance" thing going on. However, if you call them you get either Piazza himself, or a real person that knows what is going on, but we haven't had the chance to get out there yet, it may not be until next year. I will post when we go though.