Friend has joined the Marines

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Friend has joined the Marines

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Friend has joined the Marines

I'm proud to say one of my 'brother's' has joined me. I've played with this guy with toy guns since I was 9 years old. I grew away from him but recently we've been hanging out more and working out together.

This guy is tough as nails and can run 6 miles non stop a day if he wants to...(and he usually does).

Surprising that I can do more sit-ups than him though.

Anyway he's joined Infantry and will be swearing in some time later. I hate to see him do infantry though because you know I worry about him...but he wanted to do it....so I told him if he gets killed I'm kicking his ass in the afterlife after a few Dr. Peppers in celebration.

So say congrats to my bud.

I also want to bring something else up.

Today we went to Sams Club....and my god...people packed the place....I have never seen this many people there before.

I give us 6 months before something major happens. I hope to god not...but people are doing their survival skills and stocking up on bulk everything.

It's scary.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-30-2009, 12:12 AM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Are any of these people living above you? jk, jiro. You get that roof fixed yet?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 03-30-2009, 03:13 AM   #3

Aye some tar did the trick.

Remington .357 hollow points suck...didn't even expand.

Old 03-30-2009, 03:45 AM   #4

Alright, I missed something. Obviously you shot a hole in your ceiling. Was it with that gun that you were waving around and pointing at yourself on youtube?

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 03-30-2009, 06:25 AM   #5

Never did point it at myself and even showed it was unloaded. It wasn't a safety video. Enough dammit. I'm tired of explaining it.

This is about my friend not my gun accident. That thread got locked and it's over and done with.

Last edited by JiroZero713; 03-30-2009 at 06:28 AM.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 AM   #6

Sorry, was just asking...
Didn't mean to offend.
Congratulations to your friend.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 03-30-2009, 07:46 AM   #7

It's alright. I got a bit angry there. My apologies. It was a fun video and wasn't really anything.