Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   The Club House (
-   -   Free posters from the Brady Campaign! (

Declaration Day 05-04-2007 02:17 AM

Free posters from the Brady Campaign!

Order a thousand. Order ten thousand. Why? Because it costs them money!

Come on! Think of all the uses! Toilet paper! Fire starters! TARGETS!

BrassMonkey 05-04-2007 11:42 AM

A stack of soaked phamplets makes for good wet pack ;) . I recomend we all order posters for target practice, and then mail them back to Sarah :) . Full of holes of course.

kobe 05-04-2007 04:01 PM

Who pays for this stuff? Our tax money?

BrassMonkey 05-04-2007 10:38 PM

Who pays for this stuff? Our tax money?
No the Brady Campaign is funded by private donations.

notdku 05-04-2007 11:01 PM

I wonder if anyone has ever leaked a copy of who donates to them.

Declaration Day 05-05-2007 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Goldfinger (Post 864)
And here I thought the Bradys were useless.:D

Nobody is totally useless. If nothing else, they can be used as a bad example.

retro 05-10-2007 08:14 PM

I just ordered 100,000 of them. We'll see if they actually send any...

bgh831 05-17-2007 10:34 PM

I am going to try 20 of each at a time hopefully it won't get flagged and they send them. I will post pics when they arrive after some 200 yrd .17 sighting in :p

RONSERESURPLUS 05-22-2007 11:51 PM

Free Posters from the Brady Bunch of fools?
Hello all

Thanks to the folks that posted this one and I will be ordering a lot of them as well and will do the Paint a red Circle on them and post at Gun shows and Public forums! That way, they Pay for our way or showing how wrong they are? Put thier Hate Speech out in public asnd let folks see it for the Slanted, Very Boased Crap is IS and always has been!

These are the folks that along with many in GOV want to steal your rights, tell them How ya feel and let them pay for the Negative Advertizing! Briliant Idea!

MarkoPo 02-02-2008 05:02 PM

Wow, I just read through all the rationale on the brady bill page. I didn't know giving up all my guns and gun rights would make me a safer person. I think I am going to sell all my weapons to the next church buy back. :rolleyes: Well that might not work, according to the brady page we should do through background checks on the church's purchasing the guns and make them wait at least six months for a cool down period. They can't buy anything with over a 10 shot capacity either. Well looks like I'm just gonna have to keep my guns. Darn!