free NRA membership - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > free NRA membership

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 03:24 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Man, if I could get a life membership for $500 I'd think it's a steal. I got one 15 years ago for $435 and thought it was a steal. Yeah, Neal Knox hated it, but it bumped the membership big time. I've been agitating for them to do something like this, glad they did. (If it's real)

Old 03-25-2009, 03:27 AM   #12

I did a "WHOIS" search on nrahq.org and got this:

Quote:
Registrant:
National Rifle Association of America
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
US

Domain Name: NRAHQ.ORG

Administrative Contact :
Association of America, National Rifle
itadmin@nrahq.org
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
US
Phone: 703-267-1514
Fax: 123 123 1234

Technical Contact :
jpurtell@nrahq.org
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
US

Record expires on 21-Nov-2009
Record created on 08-Sep-2002
Database last updated on 07-Jul-2004

The future isn't what it used to be.
----Yogi Berra

Old 03-25-2009, 04:36 AM   #13

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsfarm View Post
I did a "WHOIS" search on nrahq.org and got this:

Quote:
Registrant:
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
US

Domain Name: NRAHQ.ORG

Administrative Contact :
Association of America, National Rifle
itadmin@nrahq.org
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
US

Technical Contact :
jpurtell@nrahq.org
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
US

Record expires on 21-Nov-2009
Record created on 08-Sep-2002
Database last updated on 07-Jul-2004
Well, that looks legit enough for me...has anyone called the NRA and asked them about this site?

If it's legit, I wish I'd known about it a month ago. After years of joining for a year or two, then dropping my membership for a year or two, I finally signed up for the 'easy pay Lifetime membership' for $1,000.00

Whish I had known they had an $500 offer!
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 03-27-2009, 09:26 AM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

1-877-NRA-2000. Closed at 4:22 am (imagine that) but if someone checks this out during business hours give it a call and see if this is a legit link. If no one beats me to it I'll try and remember to call during the day today.

I would probably tell them you've recieved an offer for a free one-year membership, or discounts on multi-year memberships and you're wanting to make sure the offer is legitimate. I'm not sure I would put it out there that its on the forum, incase this is a special offer like those discount codes on retail websites. Of course, they probably aren't going to disable the link just because it's on our forum, but why give them info they don't really need.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 03-29-2009, 05:09 AM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's legit.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 04-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #16

Got my membership confirmation via email this morning. Thought I would let you all know that this is legit.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #17

I just signed up. Thanks for the link

XD45 ACP Tactical

Old 08-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #18

Hey guys, New here, I was going on google to find the Free NRA membership page so I could pass it on to friends, I noticed a post come up on google saying something about SCAM. I clicked on it and it took me here, Someone here was concerned that it may be some kind of scam.

I just wanted to ease your minds and let you know I joined the NRA for free from that exact web page, and it is 100% legit. I joined about 6 months ago, got my NRA card in the mail, I get a free magazine every month, I choose American Rifleman, but you have 3 or 4 to choose from when you sign up, also even as a free member you get the NRA insurance that covers accidents and lost or stolen weapons, I plan on paying to stay a member when my year runs out, I would love to be a lifetime member but I just don't have that kind of money right now.

Of course I could be the Nigerian scam artist that set the site up lol. You don't have to take my word for it,

I don't remember the registration asking for any sensitive information from you and you don't have to pay anything or give credit card numbers or Social Security numbers.

I joined to help support the 2nd amendment and have been passing that free NRA trial membership page on to my friends. The NRA is always working hard in Washington to keep the Libs at bay, every week there is a new bill put forward to restrict our gun rights. The NRA has a page that keeps up to date daily on what issues the NRA are fighting in Washington.

Catch ya guys later.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:06 AM   #19

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Over View Post
Hey guys, New here, I was going on google to find the Free NRA membership page so I could pass it on to friends, I noticed a post come up on google saying something about SCAM. I clicked on it and it took me here, Someone here was concerned that it may be some kind of scam.

I just wanted to ease your minds and let you know I joined the NRA for free from that exact web page, and it is 100% legit. I joined about 6 months ago, got my NRA card in the mail, I get a free magazine every month, I choose American Rifleman, but you have 3 or 4 to choose from when you sign up, also even as a free member you get the NRA insurance that covers accidents and lost or stolen weapons, I plan on paying to stay a member when my year runs out, I would love to be a lifetime member but I just don't have that kind of money right now.

Of course I could be the Nigerian scam artist that set the site up lol. You don't have to take my word for it,

I don't remember the registration asking for any sensitive information from you and you don't have to pay anything or give credit card numbers or Social Security numbers.

I joined to help support the 2nd amendment and have been passing that free NRA trial membership page on to my friends. The NRA is always working hard in Washington to keep the Libs at bay, every week there is a new bill put forward to restrict our gun rights. The NRA has a page that keeps up to date daily on what issues the NRA are fighting in Washington.

Catch ya guys later.
If you want to be a life time member, join the Lifetime Membership EZ-Pay plan, it's only $25 per quarter...a mere $25 every three months. You won't even notice it.

We all adjust our expenses to suit our income (even if we don't realize it) I say again, make the commitment, and you won't even notice it after the first few payments.

That's only $100 per year, or $8.34 per month. What's $8.34, it's one lunch at McDonald's, or two coffees at Star Buck's!
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 08-21-2009, 11:14 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Got my free membership yesterday. Signed up through FTF. Will probably update to paid shortly. Letter says got 30 days.

SOUTHERN BORN CONSERVATIVE REDNECK AND VERY PROUD OF IT

ARMY 1970-1971 MP SGT Nam
Army 1976-1994 MP/CID Agent 1SG

Closed Thread