Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Free to a good home

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Default Free to a good home

Dog For Sale: Free to good home.

Excellent guard dog. Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore, as there are no more drug pushers, thieves, murderers, or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #2

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Hell, make ya some pocket change. Rent that....er....dogaphant, out to the rest of California. He will get plenty to eat, although he would most likely OD on eating too much before he got to far.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 09-16-2009, 05:10 PM   #3

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Hell, make ya some pocket change. Rent that....er....dogaphant, out to the rest of California. He will get plenty to eat, although he would most likely OD on eating too much before he got to far.

Jack
We could have used him last night. The LAPD helicopter showed up at 1:00am and started a thorough search of our neighborhood. All up and down our street, in our back yard, and the streets on either side of us. Don't know if they found who they were after, but I spent the rest of the night with the MP under the pillow.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:50 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I love mastiffs! They are the most lovable dogs on Earth. Here's a pic of mine, Sargon, when he was just a 90kg pup. This pic was taken at 4am, right before the work day started at my dad's horse ranch. He likes to wake me up. Just for size reference, I'm 1,9m tall and I weighed over 130kg at the time this pic was taken.

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure;
Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron), Don Juan
(canto XII, st. 6)