Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Free beer (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/free-beer-81155/)

c3shooter 01-13-2013 02:55 AM

Free beer

OK- now that I have your attention......

Lately you guys have been keeping the Mods busy. It is starting to cut into our poker playing time. A brief explanation-

There are categories. Admin put them there for a reason. Some of you are NOT reading the stickies, and posting stuff hither and yon. Put it in the right place. ONCE. If you post the same thing in multiple threads, we will find you and have you trampled by a herd of turtles. And if someone ALREADY posted that, please do not start another thread on the same thing.

Some threads are restricted. A very few require Admin to grant you access. A few are limited to Supporting Members. If you post on a restricted subject (politics comes to mind) but stuff it into another subject, we will pull it. Nutshell- you ain't supposed to be there. Pony up a couple of bucks, become a SM, and post to yer heart's content. Sneak in under the tent, and get removed.

There have been grumbles about Mods removing a post- or a thread- because we disagree with you.

Reality check, folks. We really don't care WHAT you think.

However, we DO care what you SAY under some circumstances. If what you say is illegal, needlessly rude to another member, bigoted, obscene, or you are trolling for a fight, we will smack your butt. If there is false information posted, we will pull it. Some of you get mean when drinking or posting and want to fight. We will ask you to please stop that- and then you are going outside for a while.

From time to time, someone (usually new) screams at us about their 1st Amendment rights. We usually spank them with a copy of the Constitution. We are not congress, and we are not making laws. However, we ARE trying to maintain some degree of order in the forum, and not be heavy handed about it.

Now please straighten up. Scott has a pair of queens and keeps raising, Winds is holding a pair of jacks and keeps raising, but I have a flush and need to buy some ammo. Gotta get back to the game.

Love & kisses-

C3

texaswoodworker 01-13-2013 03:17 AM

1. Where's the beer?

2. How did you know what cards they had in their hand?

3. I agree with everything you said.

Mosin 01-13-2013 03:30 AM

Yeah, I'm guilty of that. I didn't read the stickies in the Media section, and thought it was for anything involving the media, not just positive stories. My post got locked, and I felt bad for being a moron. :o

c3shooter 01-13-2013 03:34 AM

Quote:

2. How did you know what cards they had in their hand?

I dealt. :p

kryptar19 01-13-2013 03:35 AM

Dang it C3!!! You got me excited...

canebrake 01-13-2013 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 1091318)

Lately you guys have been keeping the Mods busy. It is starting to cut into our poker playing time. A brief explanation-

There are categories. Admin put them there for a reason. Some of you are NOT reading the stickies, and posting stuff hither and yon. Put it in the right place. ONCE. If you post the same thing in multiple threads, we will find you and have you trampled by a herd of turtles. And if someone ALREADY posted that, please do not start another thread on the same thing.

Some threads are restricted. A very few require Admin to grant you access. A few are limited to Supporting Members. If you post on a restricted subject (politics comes to mind) but stuff it into another subject, we will pull it. Nutshell- you ain't supposed to be there. Pony up a couple of bucks, become a SM, and post to yer heart's content. Sneak in under the tent, and get removed.

There have been grumbles about Mods removing a post- or a thread- because we disagree with you.

However, we DO care what you SAY under some circumstances. If what you say is illegal, needlessly rude to another member, bigoted, obscene, or you are trolling for a fight, we will smack your butt. If there is false information posted, we will pull it. Some of you get mean when drinking or posting and want to fight. We will ask you to please stop that- and then you are going outside for a while.

From time to time, someone (usually new) screams at us about their 1st Amendment rights. We usually spank them with a copy of the Constitution. We are not congress, and we are not making laws. However, we ARE trying to maintain some degree of order in the forum, and not be heavy handed about it.

Now please straighten up. Scott has a pair of queens and keeps raising, Winds is holding a pair of jacks and keeps raising, but I have a flush and need to buy some ammo. Gotta get back to the game.

Love & kisses-

C3

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8ed7aa3f.gif

If you didn't read it, do so.

If you did, read it again. http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...s/1_cowboy.gif

beaglesam 01-13-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 1091318)

Love & kisses-

C3

Some people really like that.:D

Blueguns 01-13-2013 03:44 AM

Well I guess you got me to read that.

I'm curious did, JonM fold? Or is he just not the gambling type?

c3shooter 01-13-2013 04:09 AM

Jon is going out to get the pizza. He was muttering something about Aces and faces.....:D

Pasquanel 01-13-2013 04:16 AM

You don't care what "We" think?? Now I am truly hurt! :p