Fox's show Fringe - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Fox's show Fringe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 01:19 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I have been watching it. I was never a big X-files guy, but a couple of episodes I saw on syndication were cool.

The Doctor character makes the Fringe show, everything else is kind of, eh. Although some of the crazy crap they come up with to lead to solving the situation of the moment is kind of intriguing...

It takes up space on the DVR since I don't have many new The Unit. Dexter, Sons of Anarchy and a couple of others I can't think of at the moment aren't back on yet.

Oh, Burn Notice - Love that show.... but it's not on until Jan 19th or something....

JD

Old 12-31-2008, 04:01 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I love Fringe and I do agree that the Doc makes the show. I mean, how many shows talk about a gas released on a subway that can turn into a solid and coccoon eveybody on board? Thats wild s**t. And Burn Notice Rocks! They just had a Burn Notice marathon on yesterday. And I spent two days watching all the House reruns. I never was interested in House till then. Now I'm hooked!.

In God We Trust. (Everyone else, hands where I can see 'em)

If Obama is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.