FoxNews Hacked!! Unbelievable message posted! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > FoxNews Hacked!! Unbelievable message posted!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

do I want him dead? not really I could care less if he was alive or dead. Do I want him out of the white house? You bet your ass, I'll be voting against him this election, I just need to read on his competition more before deciding who

Old 07-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #12

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I don't know anybody who wouldn't, at least, chuckle if Obama slipped and busted his butt on camera.
Now, that's funny, but I'd laugh at any politician taking a spill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I'd dance in the streets like Al Qaeda on 9/11 if BO biffed it. Just saying. I'm just that much more in love with my liberty than I am of the man trying to take it away. Sue me.
Not sure how to take this one as it came after gello's. If "biff" is like "duff", then sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korey View Post
Do I want him out of the white house? You bet your ass, I'll be voting against him this election, I just need to read on his competition more before deciding who
See that's just it. We don't have to wish ill on our politicians, we just need to vote them out.

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3219 Times on 1616 Posts
Likes Given: 421

The absolute worst thing that could happen would be BHO getting shot by a firearm. The call would immediately go out for a Ban on whatever he was shot with & more. If he were to pass on prematurely, it needs to be from his wife's healthy food. I prefer that he has the long term opportunity to suffer the indignity of a one term failed presidency.

NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 07-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #14

Liked 41 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Just a reminder that this is an open forum that anybody can read and we are talking about a sitting president here. Just sayin....

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 07-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5737 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
Just a reminder that this is an open forum that anybody can read and we are talking about a sitting president here. Just sayin....
I would like to point out to the stumpy guys in crappy suits that I NEVER SAID I WOULD PLANT A BANANA PEEL in his path. I will just hope that one migrates there of its own volition.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1312 Times on 639 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Yes, and removing Obama (not counting voting him out) would bring in Biden, and that may not be an improvement. So lets just stifle him with the Republicans in the Senate until Nov. 2012, and vote his ass out.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:19 PM   #17

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3482 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Open Thread. Not exactly the message we, at FTF, promote or believe in.

JD

Closed Thread