Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   FoxNews Hacked!! Unbelievable message posted! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/foxnews-hacked-unbelievable-message-posted-44741/)

Trez 07-05-2011 02:54 AM

FoxNews Hacked!! Unbelievable message posted!

Hackers took control of a FoxNews.com Twitter account on Monday and sent six false tweets saying that U.S. President Barack Obama had been shot dead, prompting an investigation by the Secret Service.

Hackers falsely claim Obama dead on Fox Twitter feed | Reuters

Sniper03 07-05-2011 06:54 PM

Trez,

I certainly do not know all the details. But it was only a flash thought, that it might have been done to attempt to cause FOX News some major problems. As most Americans know, the administration would like to shut FOX up since they are the only one that tells the American public the truth most of the time. And FOX is not in bed and manipulated by the present administration. Just food for thought!;)

JonM 07-05-2011 09:20 PM

Personally i wont believe obama is alive unless they got him holding a current issue of new york times next to his head. They can claim he is alive all they want. I say we send in a seal team to find out heh.

Just make sure all islam protocols are followed

orangello 07-05-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 535120)
Personally i wont believe obama is alive unless they got him holding a current issue of new york times next to his head. They can claim he is alive all they want. I say we send in a seal team to find out heh.

Just make sure all islam protocols are followed

LOL! Good one sir.

Daoust_Nat 07-06-2011 03:26 AM

Damn, I was all excited when I saw this. I thought I missed something listening to a baseball game in the car.

knfxda 07-06-2011 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat (Post 535328)
Damn, I was all excited when I saw this.

Your post says a lot about you as a human being and as an American citizen.

Daoust_Nat 07-06-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knfxda (Post 535348)

You have to start taking some of this less seriously. My post followed the previous posts in content and intent. I have no reason to wish the man's death, but I believe I have plenty of reason to wish him out of office.

orangello 07-06-2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat (Post 535476)
You have to start taking some of this less seriously. My post followed the previous posts in content and intent. I have no reason to wish the man's death, but I believe I have plenty of reason to wish him out of office.

I don't know anybody who wouldn't, at least, chuckle if Obama slipped and busted his butt on camera. :)

user4 07-06-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knfxda (Post 535348)

I'd dance in the streets like Al Qaeda on 9/11 if BO biffed it. Just saying. I'm just that much more in love with my liberty than I am of the man trying to take it away. Sue me.

Hawg 07-06-2011 07:06 PM

I'm actually surprised he's lived as long as he has but then if he kicked off we'd have Biden and I'm not sure he'd be any better