Forum Suggestion.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Forum Suggestion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 03:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Forum Suggestion.

I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here, but I would like to suggest a sub-forum or whatever for jokes, funny stories, anecdotes and/or humor. I know I get my fair share of jokes emailed to me or told and I'm sure everyone here does. I think it would be a good place for a little pick me up if your having a bad day or just love to read jokes.

Maybe even a sticky that people could add to, although it would get pretty lengthy. Obviously they would have to fall within forums rules with no racial or blatantly sexual/perverse statements.

If I'm out of place just delete this. Thanks for the consideration.
Darin

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-24-2010, 03:16 AM   #2

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarinCraft View Post
I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here, but I would like to suggest a sub-forum or whatever for jokes, funny stories, anecdotes and/or humor. I know I get my fair share of jokes emailed to me or told and I'm sure everyone here does. I think it would be a good place for a little pick me up if your having a bad day or just love to read jokes.

Maybe even a sticky that people could add to, although it would get pretty lengthy. Obviously they would have to fall within forums rules with no racial or blatantly sexual/perverse statements.

If I'm out of place just delete this. Thanks for the consideration.
Darin
Become a and a whole new world will open up to you!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-24-2010, 03:17 AM   #3

I should have bolded, underlined and highlighted blatantly...lol...I actually wrote connotations, but I knew that wouldn't work.....

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 02-24-2010, 03:18 AM   #4

Liked 59 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Oh...well that, too. Didn't notice that Darin WASN'T a supporting member! All kinds of good things come with supportation.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:19 AM   #5

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

Definately worth it Darin

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com

Old 02-24-2010, 03:20 AM   #6

Oh ok...will do but it won't be for a while...I'm flat broke....trust me I would love to support, I would have done it but the bad news came.

Go ahead and delete this in that case.

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by DarinCraft; 02-24-2010 at 03:22 AM.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:29 AM   #7

I just realized I had $18 sitting in my PayPal account. So I figured I've gotten a lot from this forum and I had forgotten about that money, what the heck I can pay back

Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-24-2010, 03:30 AM   #8

Liked 59 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Hey, if you can't you can't, Darin. Don't put yourself in a bind. I bet some other forum members would lift you up!

Old 02-24-2010, 03:37 AM   #9

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

Congrats and WELCOME

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com

Old 02-24-2010, 03:44 AM   #10

Well we ARE in a bind, but I look at it this way.

This forum provides a great knowledge base, great people and a ton of info that has probably saved more money in a bad purchase than the membership cost. The $18 in my paypal account, I had completely forgotten was there.

Plus, we are not going to lose our house or anything else. I make barely enough money for the bills, but we saved enough money that we can support ourselves for almost a year with no income at all(probably 8-10 months), so if I use that savings to supplement our income it will actually last about 40 months. I was really upset when I first got the news about my wife's job. So I lost sight of the facts, we have savings, we have family, she is highly trained in an area that has not been effected by the economy (her office is closing because the corp wants to "consolidate."), and she will have unemployment.

All in all the $15 ain't gonna kill us, but thanks Lon I do appreciate knowing that others care.

Thomas Jefferson