The Football Thread-This is your HOME for discussions about FOOTBALL - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Football Thread-This is your HOME for discussions about FOOTBALL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1101

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
I'm glad to see everyone is into this thread! I just got some great news tonight, that I hope to share in the next few days...+ I'm hoping to bring a show about shooting & 2A rights here as well. We shall see.....I also threw out a few shout outs on the Tuesday Cleveland show,..and will continue to do that as long as the host lets me...Thanks to all of you!!!
I plan on catching today's show.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #62
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3356 Times on 2270 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaglesam

I plan on catching today's show.
Outstanding Sam!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 08-13-2013, 02:07 PM   #63

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontime View Post
So, which SEC team will win the national championship this year; Alabama, Georgia or A&M?
Can't count out the Tide...never bet against a champion...

A+M is DOA is Johnny Football gets the hook from the NCAA...

UGA is always great to watch but they can never seem to get over the hump, put them in any other conference and they're on top, SEC's a beast...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 08-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #64
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGunner View Post
I'm ready to see what kind of numbers Denver's offense will put up this year with Manning completely healthy and the addition of Welker. They should be fun to watch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzilla View Post
Hell Yes, it was disgraceful the way NE didn't give him the LT contract he deserved. I hope Denver takes them out in the playoff !

I love to hear the my drinking bud's Boo-Hoo when the Pats lose. music to my hears, those fans are just too damn cocky. Time for a double order of humble pie... Kinda admire Belacheck though & Tebow is always fun to watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
Mannings arm struggles late in the season, I like manning and hope/expect the broncos to use the running game to preserve mannings arm till later in the season..
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
I e always thought Peyton was a fantastic QB and a good guy, but his window is closing, fast!

Not just because of his body or age but other teams are getting better.. I believe the next two years are his best chance IMO..
I'd have no objections to him winning another Super Bowl so long as not against the Redskins lol
It would be best to NOT get me started on the CHOKE MASTER, WHINY A$$ PRIMADONNA PUNK Peyton!

That dude gets WAY TOO MUCH HYPE for what he is, and that is a choke artist in the extreme! The god of all things QB has NEVER done ANYTHING except CHOKE! PERIOD! Its his piss poor decisions and lack of accuracy that has ended his teams seasons! PERIOD!

He has a ring you say?? GO back and review that game. You will see that Peyton did less than NOTHING. Rex Grossman should have been the MVP for the Dolts in that game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontime View Post
So, which SEC team will win the national championship this year; Alabama, Georgia or A&M?
Its WAYYYY past time for the SEC teams to be forced out of thier homefield advantage during bowl seasons and come NORTH to play...lets see those pu$$ys play at the horseshoe, or dah big haus, or Spartan stadium during bowl season!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 08-13-2013, 03:04 PM   #65
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 484 Posts
Likes Given: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

It would be best to NOT get me started on the CHOKE MASTER, WHINY A$$ PRIMADONNA PUNK Peyton!

That dude gets WAY TOO MUCH HYPE for what he is, and that is a choke artist in the extreme! The god of all things QB has NEVER done ANYTHING except CHOKE! PERIOD! Its his piss poor decisions and lack of accuracy that has ended his teams seasons! PERIOD!

He has a ring you say?? GO back and review that game. You will see that Peyton did less than NOTHING. Rex Grossman should have been the MVP for the Dolts in that game!

Its WAYYYY past time for the SEC teams to be forced out of thier homefield advantage during bowl seasons and come NORTH to play...lets see those pu$$ys play at the horseshoe, or dah big haus, or Spartan stadium during bowl season!
Give me a break! So by your measuring standards Dan Marino would be nothing but a hack and complete failure? Let me guess.... Your a Steelers fan?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Old 08-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzilla View Post
Hell Yes, it was disgraceful the way NE didn't give him the LT contract he deserved. I hope Denver takes them out in the playoff !

I love to hear the my drinking bud's Boo-Hoo when the Pats lose. music to my hears, those fans are just too damn cocky. Time for a double order of humble pie... Kinda admire Belacheck though & Tebow is always fun to watch.
The Pats don't pay...period...

Wes Whiner cried about being franchised at 9 M per year...boo firckin' hoo, he's a product of the system plain and simple. He cost us more with his dropped passes than anything. Name one, just one Pats standout who went after the big money and had ANY kind of success after leaving NE...Branch. Seymour, Samuel, Law, Watson, Cassel, Graham, Koppen...on and on...me sees a trend that will continue with Welker...

The ONLY reason the Colorado Horseteeth will have ANY success this year is because the AFC West is just so pathetic.

Pats fans cocky? Maybe but rightfully so, a perennial doormat for decades now enjoys competing for a championship Every. Single. Year. You'd be cocky too...haters gonna hate... You want cocky, sit next to a Jets fan for a game...best 4-12 team on the planet...

Last edited by vincent; 08-13-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #67
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent

The Pats don't pay...period...

Wes Whiner cried about being franchised at 9 M per year...boo firckin' hoo, he's a product of the system plain and simple. He cost us more with his dropped passes than anything. Name one, just one Pats standout who went after the big money and had ANY kind of success after leaving NE...Branch. Seymour, Samuel, Law, Milloy, Moss, Cassel, Graham, Koppen...on and on...me sees a trend that will continue with Welker...

The ONLY reason the Colorado Horseteeth will have ANY success this year is because the AFC West is just so pathetic.

Pats fans cocky? Maybe but rightfully so, a perennial doormat for decades now enjoys competing for a championship Every. Single. Year. You'd be cocky too...haters gonna hate...
Product of a system? You mean a team with a QB that throws the ball? Welker did it at Texas Tech, He did it in New England and he will most definitely do it in Denver. Whether it be Red Sox in baseball or Patriots in football, Boston fans are very narrow minded and delusional.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Old 08-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #68

Quote:
Product of a system? You mean a team with a QB that throws the ball? Welker did it at Texas Tech, He did it in New England and he will most definitely do it in Denver. Whether it be Red Sox in baseball or Patriots in football, Boston fans are very narrow minded and delusional.
What did Whiner do in Miami??? Jack squat...

Boston fans delusional? Uh-huh...

7 championships in all 4 major sports in 12 years is 'delusional'? ...(include 4 more conference championships to that mix too...)

Narrow minded right to the title game almost Every. Single. Year...

PRODUCT OF THE SYSTEM, just like all the rest...

Last edited by vincent; 08-13-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent

What did Whiner do in Miami??? Jack squat...

Boston fans delusional? Uh-huh...

7 championships in all 4 major sports in 12 years is 'delusional'? ...(include 4 more conference championships to that mix too...)

Narrow minded right to the title game almost Every. Single. Year...

PRODUCT OF THE SYSTEM, just like all the rest...
Did miami have even a decent QB? Nope. Ran the ball and lost......

Delusional? I still say yes!

You sound just like a steelers fan! This should be redone for your Patriots....

image-2188068301.jpg

Old 08-13-2013, 04:53 PM   #70
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Give me a break! So by your measuring standards Dan Marino would be nothing but a hack and complete failure? Let me guess.... Your a Steelers fan?
Ummm we're not talking about marino...Marino seldom had a decent team.

Peyton on the other hand has had GREAT receivers, (who by THEIR sacrifice, the sacrifice of their bodies, padded that whiners stats) quality RB's and a very seviceable line...not to mention decent defenses. Yet EVERY SINGLE time Peyton manages to THROW the game by his piss poor passing and decision making. I have the FACTS to back it up to. Peyton is the LOSINGEST post season QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL. ...whilst Tom Brady is the winningest...these are FACTS, NOT conjecture or opinion. EVERY post season loss can be traced directly back to Peytons poor decisions. Hes a choke artist, plain and simple.

Super bowl against the Saints? Oh thats right, PICK 6 to give the game to the NO

Last years playoff game against the Ravens? OH! Thats right, a PICK to lose the game for Denver.

I could go on and on and on.

And dont start with the pathetic "Your a so and so fan...you cannot POSSIBLY know what your talking about."

Now you just go and listen to the talking heads tell you what to think and when and to worship the lord and savior peyton...leave the free, critical thinking to your betters.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Last edited by fmj; 08-13-2013 at 04:56 PM.
vincent Likes This