The Football Thread-This is your HOME for discussions about FOOTBALL - Page 34
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

The Football Thread-This is your HOME for discussions about FOOTBALL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2013, 05:04 AM   #331
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3387 Times on 2291 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U

The browns did find a way to loose though!! Fumble a punt on the opponents 45 what the he!! ? Was the most fun browns game to watch this season though.
Wondering what I should talk about besides the Browns tomorrow on thesportsfix.net at 12:35 ET....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 10-29-2013, 12:15 PM   #332

Liked 649 Times on 426 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
Being a long time Bengals fan I do enjoy seeing teams that have not done real well turn it around. I used to follow KC kind of close back in the Christian Okoye days. Man it was cool watching that man mow over a defense.
Christian Okoye was run'in machine in his day ...I also followed the Bengals back in the mid and late 80s when Boomer was sending those bombs down field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post
The browns did find a way to loose though!! Fumble a punt on the opponents 45 what the he!! ? Was the most fun browns game to watch this season though.
That was a really good game,Browns looked really good and hungry in the second half.

Old 10-29-2013, 01:30 PM   #333

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOshooter View Post
Christian Okoye was run'in machine in his day ...I also followed the Bengals back in the mid and late 80s when Boomer was sending those bombs down field.

That was a really good game,Browns looked really good and hungry in the second half.
My Bengals are giving them hell this year. I just hope they can keep it up through the playoffs. I think the short week foi rthe thurs gaem will say a lot about them. Any team can win...Good teams overcome all obstacles to win.

That Jets game while fun to watch I worry that it will make them cocky. And beating the Jets is not a really big statement in my eyes.
MOshooter Likes This 
Old 10-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie

My Bengals are giving them hell this year. I just hope they can keep it up through the playoffs. I think the short week foi rthe thurs gaem will say a lot about them. Any team can win...Good teams overcome all obstacles to win.

That Jets game while fun to watch I worry that it will make them cocky. And beating the Jets is not a really big statement in my eyes.
I'm glad people realize that beating the Jets doesn't mean much!! Can't wait for that Bengals Browns game! Meanwhile, the Browns have a big game @4:25 Sunday...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 10-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #335

Liked 76 Times on 46 Posts

The wife and I watch the NFL Networks Sound FX. Last nights episode was the greatest ever. The Best of Jon Gruden. I laughed through the whole thing. You guys must check it out. What a brilliant coach. Hope he coaches the Eagles someday.

Last edited by fordracing; 10-31-2013 at 09:43 PM.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:53 PM   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordracing
The wife and I watch the NFL Networks Sound FX. Last nights episode was the greatest ever. The Best of Jon Gruden. I laughed through the whole thing. You guys must check it out. What a brilliant coach. Hope he coaches the Eagles someday.
Yeah that one was funny,..butt he Parcells one was the FUNNIEST ever..."leme tell yas what i'm afraid of: Spiders, Snakes,.and the IRS!!"
Methinks someday He will be coaching San Diego....(Gruden)

Old 11-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #337
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 342 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 161

Gruden should stick to selling grinders. Tony did all the work and Gruden got all the glory. He should be thanking Tony before he "knocks" the ring and calls an audible for his next commercial.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:26 AM   #338

Liked 1123 Times on 515 Posts
Likes Given: 86

//::::::::::::

image-3789440645.jpg
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:24 AM   #339

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
I'm glad people realize that beating the Jets doesn't mean much!! Can't wait for that Bengals Browns game! Meanwhile, the Browns have a big game @4:25 Sunday...
The Jets have not been playing very well for awhile. I imagine it's how most teams seen beating the Bengals for years.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie

The Jets have not been playing very well for awhile. I imagine it's how most teams seen beating the Bengals for years.
The JETS weren't Playing Good even when they thought They Were playing good,..when they went to two AFC title Games In a row,...they still stunk....
They are actually Playing Harder for him this year now that Sanchize is on the Bench,..wearing his HeadBand....

DrumJunkie Likes This