The folks at the range are shocked - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The folks at the range are shocked

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 103 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 39

My local range has been very busy recently. I have noticed a lot more people there (even on weekdays and during the early afternoon) and a lot more brass than usual on the floor. The day before I go they hold a weekly event, so I know all the brass on the ground the next day has only been there a few hours. I've had a couple of new people ask me to take them for the first time as well. Sometimes I am the only woman on the range, but recently I have seen more women there. Around here, people really support the second amendment. I don't know about the big cities, though.